arowana t-shirts, driftwood, and Mr.Aqua bio rings for sale

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay, check out photos and let me know if you want anything.

T-shirts will cost $25 each plus tax and shipping. Should come out to $30. Pretty cool shirts and pretty rare too. Amazing quality.

Photos of T-shirts show front and back of one white shirt and one black shirt.

Mr.Aqua bio rings offered at $70 for a 5 liter box, plus GST and shipping within Canada. Research them on net and you'll find they outscore Eheim pro substrat (more surface area). All the hard core shrimp keepers in Asia use them so they must be good! :D Offered price is better than the $100 US price I see the 5 liter Eheim stuff sold for by BA online.

Drift wood - I can get crazy-ass stuff you never see - trust me. Let me know if you want anything and I promise a way better price than anywhere else for a way better piece. Only makes sense for Vancouver region people.

I have to try and pay off the cost of a cubic meter of shipping (around $250), so the prices I am charging for above products are designed to help subsidize the shipping cost.

Attachments

• June11 157.jpg
    June11 157.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 633
  • June11 158.jpg
    June11 158.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 662
  • June11 159.jpg
    June11 159.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 663
  • June11 160.jpg
    June11 160.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 632
  • P6170302.JPG
    P6170302.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 651
Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay, will try to get T-shirts tomorrow.

I loaded up on these amazing bio-rings today. I sure as hell hope there are people out there who want some (Mr.Aqua, size small, surface area of over 600 square meters - beats Eheim!). More on the bio rings later!