Video - Motoro Adult and Pup

exoticaquaria

Be careful with the ff and the pup. He can cause quite a bit of damage. I had a 12 inch ff that was fine with rays for months but overnight started to suck on the rays.

You got the ray bug now!

kimrocks

Thanks for the heads up!

The FF seems to be leaving the pup alone for now - will have to monitor them closely.

Have always admired the rays, heard from a lot of people that they are difficult to raise and have high mortality rates - then again, have seen quite a lot of success stories.

exoticaquaria

Thanks for the heads up!

The FF seems to be leaving the pup alone for now - will have to monitor them closely.

Have always admired the rays, heard from a lot of people that they are difficult to raise and have high mortality rates - then again, have seen quite a lot of success stories.

They aren't hard to care for. Secret is to start with quality/healthy rays. Rest is easy! Just clean water/over kill filtration and lots of food.

kimrocks

They aren't hard to care for. Secret is to start with quality/healthy rays. Rest is easy! Just clean water/over kill filtration and lots of food.

I am getting another canister filter (XP3) to supplement the one I have for the tank containing the smaller ray.

I am feeding once a day - for the big ray, at the moment she is taking 2 small strips of sole.

The small ray seems to be taking little bites at the massivore pellets - not sure. She must be eating something that is way she is still so active.

Crossing my fingers, if all goes well - will be looking at BD's later down the road.

MEDHBSI

Sorry for the loss. I've lost my fair share of pups but I never seem to learn my lesson. Nice videos BTW :) your ray is going to be fat in no time.