WC BD Female Prego Thread

chen88

Super Moderator
Decided to start a new thread on my WC Large Female...expecting to give birth any day/week now. This will be her first batch and looks to be more then 2 but Im hoping for 2!...

The pups are kicking hard!
http://youtu.be/HMis0ESqiEU

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
It's taken her a good 2 months to grow back her disc after the mating process just like my other wc female....good thing they grow back but then she looses all her white perimeter spotting

exoticaquaria

It's taken her a good 2 months to grow back her disc after the mating process just like my other wc female....good thing they grow back but then she looses all her white perimeter spotting

Yea no females can be kept perfect if they are breeder females. Congrats Chen! That sump will be full of pups too lol.

chen88

Super Moderator
no news yet!....she's getting bigger by the day...the pups are moving inside her like crazy so I'm thinking anyday now...

chen88

Super Moderator
She's getting so big! The pups are moving like they want out. I see mom is ver active tonight. Non stop swimming and first time since being prego seeing her semi up the sides of the tank. Fat belly too.

chen88

Super Moderator
nope...nothing yet other then much more movement from Mom...swimming much more now so wondering if she's just getting herself in shape for delivery.

Herb2112

Nice thanks
My female has some nasty bite marks in the last week
Got my fingers crossed
Tried to get some pic with the gopro
did any really good ones thou of the bite marks