Summer Order - Dreamfish and Panda

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am placing an order for quality gold XB, BBXB, and other special fish from Dreamfish and Panda. Arrival date should be about last week of August.

DREAMFISH

MerLion Royal Series
1. MerLion Royal Ultimate Ocean Blue
2. MerLion Royal Ultimate 24K
3. MerLion Royal Ultimate Sky Blue
4. MerLion Royal Ultimate Blue Jade
5. MerLion Royal Ultimate Chocolate Blue
6. MerLion Royal Premium
7. MerLion Royal

MerLion Harmony Series
1. MerLion Harmony Ultimate DreamRed
2. MerLion Harmony Ultimate DreamBlue
3. MerLion Harmony Ultimate DreamGold
4. Merlion Harmony Ultimate Blue Base
5. MerLion Harmont Ultimate Gold Base
6. MerLion Harmony

MerLion Red Series
1. MerLion Red Ultimate - Chili
2. MerLion Red Ultimate - Blood
3. MerLion Red Ultimate - Super Red

MerLion Emerald Series
1. MerLion Emerald Viper
2. MerLion Emerald SnakeSkin

MerLion Gold Series
1. MerLion Gold Classic

PANDA
1. Panda Gold
2. Panda Gold Supreme
3. Panda XB (Gold or BBXB)
4. Panda XB Supreme (Gold or BBXB)
5. Panda Red
6. Panda Red Supreme
7. Panda GH (fulle Helmet)
8. Panda 24 K Premium

Email direct at [email protected] or call/text at 604-916-1558 if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This order has now been placed. I have a few extra fish available. Order should be landing at end of August. Email direct at [email protected] or call/text at 604-916-1558 if interested.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I'm back from a big trip overseas. I have the certs for the VFSR (Blood Reds) and Chill Reds. I will set up the arrival for the first week of September.
I will call up Ottawa tomorrow to see what is up with the certs for the Panda/Dreamfish order. I called a few weeks ago and was told they were in process, so there is a good chance I will get them any time. I will provide a further update right after I get more details. For those of you who have fish coming on this order, I hope that your tanks are all cycled and ready. Cheers!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Excellent news. The CITES permits for the fish from Panda/Dreamfish are in the mail now and should arrive any day. This means I should have both orders landing within a short time of one another. Stay tuned for details in the coming days.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The shipper is looking to switch airlines from Cathay Pacific. Due to the civil unrest in Hong Kong there is a strong chance of delays if the fish are routed through there. I called up Singapore last night and we discussed alternatives. Stay tuned! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I'm now arranging the landing dates for both orders. They could be landing very close in time.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have had phone confirmation with both airlines for both orders. Next week is the BIG week everyone! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The fish from this order continue to fly around the country. Good luck everyone! I will post up some photos and videos from the order in the next 24 hours or so.

Jason

I picked up my "Panda Gold Supreme" from Pearson airport this evening. To say that I am impressed with the quality of the fish, even at this young age and small size, would be an understatement. The fish arrived in absolutely perfect condition and health.

Will only be purchasing arowana from dragonfish.ca from now on.

Keep up the integrity, professionalism and good work!!!!!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Thanks Jason. It was a pleasure to get you the fish that you want. Your enthusiasm for Asian arowana guarantees your fish a long and happy life I think! :)

I have a video to share from this order, a nice Panda Gold XB (Cross Back) that a customer purchased:

I have a Panda Gold Supreme in a home tank right now too, which I plan on grooming for a bit. I'll upload a video of it tomorrow. :)