2008, end of first quarter update

EKen

Super Moderator
I got my girlfriend a new cam (not a super super expensive one, so don't expect expert quality pictures), we had to test it out. Here are my babies (girlfriend not included). First set of the Chilli:

Attachments

• c1.JPG
    c1.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 590
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 548
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:

EKen

Super Moderator
Second set of my baby Blood red. I was thinking of selling or exchanging it. But suddenly it started to show some colors, like he was telling me to keep him...

Sorry if the pictures are a bit dark, I am too broke to buy more lights.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 590
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 582
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 546
Last edited:

EKen

Super Moderator
Thanks. I believe my Blood looks a little bit like your Red, bodyshape-wise. I hope he gets yours color too.

h.l_nathan

arent you glad you kept your blood red. i saw pics of his body really nice.
as for lights they are on their way to B.C then to me via ups so by the end of next week i should have them at my store.

EKen

Super Moderator
Thanks for the comments guys.

Rulaifu:
Did you notice that the fins are equal. Me and my girlfriend op'ed the fish... I held the fish and she cut the fins. She's getting good at it. :D

EKen

Super Moderator
Wow, your CR or mine is so outstanding in colors. Does it just under the T5 lighting? Did you add any other lightings? If not, I am kind of jealous. LOL

He's under the same 3 sets of T5 lightings as before. I personally think his colors got a lot better, here is a quick comparison of when I first got him and right now:

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 558
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 540

EKen

Super Moderator
I find your lighting is still not enough. or maybe you did not set up your camera correct. Please check mine.

lol...My girlfriend likes dark pictures. She said it looks artistic.

I can't find your pictures anymore...

Last edited: