2015/16 Winter arowana order

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This order is set to be placed in the coming week. I have already got a number of deposits. I know there are a few other people out there wanting fish.

This is your chance! Landing date set for late January.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The aros should be landing in the not too distant future. I have a few Blue Base HBRTG, gold base cross backs and blue base contracts still available. Contact if interested at [email protected]

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
My guess is the first week of February or so; I will call up the Canadian CITES guys in the next day or so to confirm.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Yes, I have a couple HBRTG (blue base) and a couple Gold base XB. Fish are about 6 inches. Shipping by Westjet outside Vancouver is $100. Contact me at [email protected] for more details.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I phoned up CITES Canada, left a message, have not heard back. Coming up on 4 weeks since application was made. Certs should come any day...

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I received the CITES today. Now I need to contact everyone and find an arrival date that works...

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
With Chinese New Year coming up fast, I have been asked to have the fish land sometime after February 14. This is two weeks from now, which kind of fits with how long it usually takes for me to arrange a landing from having all the paperwork taken care of.

I am going to try and email everyone now to find a day/date that works.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Order is landing, fish are being distributed. I'll get some photos up as soon as possible. Looks like order ended up being oversubscribed!