4" - 5" (diameter) Columbia Marble Motoro StingRay

EEYY

Available#: max 5 (or while quantities last)
Price: $350 each or $300 each if you can take all 3.

Right now, I don't have these Rays at my place thus I cannot provide personal view. But here are some photos of the "mother" StingRay and the quality of those 4"-5" StingRays.

According to the owner's request, the only female ray will be sold only in form of a pair rather than the female alone. <<< Pair is already sold >>>

The "Mother"
Colombia_Female_Breeding_Ray.jpg

The 4" - 5" StingRays
Columbia_Marble_Motoro_StingRay3.jpg

Columbia_Marble_Motoro_StingRay2.jpg

Columbia_Marble_Motoro_StingRay1.jpg

I cannot guarantee which StingRay in the photo that you will get. The photos are trying to show you guys the quality of this batch of stingRays.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks
Eric.

Last edited:

EEYY

Updates: An ArowanaClub member "might" take a pair (1 male and 1 female) from this remaining batch of Columbia Marble Motoro StingRay.

Based on what the owner told me last night, these 5 Rays are 4 male and 1 female.

Current condition: Very healthy and having bloodworm and chopped prawn as diet. All of them have been arrived in Toronto for at least 2-3 weeks. The owner decided to sell them when they appear to be in stable and healthy condition.

If I have anymore updates, I will let you guys know.

Thanks. :D:D

EEYY

Updates: That member decided not to take the pair.

I could only hold this pair (one male and one female) until this Friday (Jan 25), please PM me if you are interested.

I just checked with the owner. He could pack the Ray and ship it to the buyer's nearby airpport. Shipping and handling fees would be an extra of $190. Just to inform you guys who might be interested but is located outside Toronto area.

Thanks.

Last edited:

EEYY

Based on the owner's request, preference wil go to someone who can take both 1 female and 1 male. I am afraid he doesn't plan to sell the female alone.

If you would like to take the male ray, a pair is not required.

EEYY

Updates: Please consider this pair (1 male and 1 female) are SOLD.

The 3 males are still available.

Also, those are ACTUAL photos being taken in Toronto (right now) and they are not photos being downloaded from other web site. I would like to clarify that.

Thanks. :):D:)

EEYY

Updated photos for the remaining 3 male Rays. All are now about 6" in diameter.

Columbia_Marble_Male1.jpg

Columbia_Marble_Male2.jpg

Columbia_Marble_Male3.jpg

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

EEYY

Regarding the marble marks, I would like to inform you guys that the marks will come out gradually when they reach 8" in diameter.

T1KARMANN

just out of intrest why do the ray pups have air line on their sting i thought this was only something put on rays that were freash imports its a good idear to get the air line off ASAP as it very stressfull for the ray and it knocks the balance off when swimming it also get infected very fast

EEYY

just out of intrest why do the ray pups have air line on their sting i thought this was only something put on rays that were freash imports its a good idear to get the air line off ASAP as it very stressfull for the ray and it knocks the balance off when swimming it also get infected very fast

First of all, I am no expert in this area. This is what I know.

A new spine will replace the old one which is attached with the airline tubing. Then the old one will detach from the ray tail as the ray grows, so it is no need to do anything. Also, when you see that there are 2 spines appear on the ray tail at the same time, it usually means the old spine is going to fall off naturally.

I hope that help.