1 x 6000 gal/hr pump
1 x 2800 gal/hr pump
T-8 or T5 HO lighting with moon lights
Auto water change system with dosing pump
6 x Rena Xp-4
High quality bio media used in all filters
36 watt UV

Livestock:
10 x Pang Long Crossbacks 16-22 inches (blue and gold base) most with golden head features – All hand selected by myself at Pang Long Arowana Farm in Singapore.
4 x K.Bass ~ 12-14 inches
18 x 4-8 inch clown loaches Kalimantan – great color
3 x Pleuro Snakehead ~ 14 inches
1 x 8 inch FRT
2 x Pike Cichlids
Various Plecos

Everything for $22,000.00

*Shipping available at buyers expense*

Email Bret at [email protected] for inquiries.

Boydo

Update!!

Pleuro Snakeheads
Clown Loaches
Plecos

- Are sold.

I will be taking pictures of the remainder fish asap they will be now sold in groups and separately.

tman

Super Moderator
Update!!

Pleuro Snakeheads
Clown Loaches
Plecos

- Are sold.

I will be taking pictures of the remainder fish asap they will be now sold in groups and separately.

Not even advertised as being for sale separate? Would have like the snakeheads!

Boydo

Not even advertised as being for sale separate? Would have like the snakeheads!

Most went with the buyer of the 10 pcs of BDL the Pleuros to a friend.

Everthing must go, so show me you're money and take the fish you want.....lol.

Boydo

Kelibri Peacock Bass

4 pcs = $800 for group.

Amazing color and quality - they glow in the tank

KBass-1.jpg

Boydo

There 9 XB's left from good quality 24k just starting the 6 row to fully crossed stable golden head pieces.

I will sell all 9 pcs for $12000.00

Or part out from $1400 - $3000 each

Pics of some pcs.

Email is [email protected] for serious inquiries.

PangLongXB-10.jpg

PangLongXB-9.jpg

PangLongXB-8.jpg

PangLongXB-7.jpg

PangLongXB-6.jpg

PangLongXB-5.jpg

PangLongXB-4.jpg

PangLongXB-3.jpg

PangLongXB-2.jpg

PangLongXB-1.jpg

tman

Super Moderator
Everthing must go, so show me you're money and take the fish you want.....lol.

Don't find anything funny. Why make FS threads as a complete set up and sell things separate behind the scenes? Never once in our email communication did you have prices for anything or were going to sell anything separate. Good luck with your remaining stock.

Last edited:

Boydo

Don't find anything funny. Why make FS threads as a complete set up and sell things separate behind the scenes? Never once in our email communication did you have prices for anything or were going to sell anything separate. Good luck with your remaining stock.

I'm sorry you're upset Trevor. You emailed and pm'd me wanting one female BDL at a price below what I would sell one for. My respond to you was the following:

"I am hoping to sell them together. However I think I will start selling them individually soon if the package deal doesn't interest anyone.

I will get back too you or check in with me in a week or so."

I also recieved a pm for the KBass from you- they are available now. If you want them fine if you dont that fine too.

On this forum I believe we have a general uderstanding of the price of fish from great ones to cheap ones. There were a few people thus far that saw the value and opportunity and jumped on it prior to me having the time to update the ads.

I am now selling some of the fish individually and small groups. Everything else has been sold as a "Group".

tman

Super Moderator
I'm sorry you're upset Trevor. You emailed and pm'd me wanting one female BDL at a price below what I would sell one for. My respond to you was the following:

"I am hoping to sell them together. However I think I will start selling them individually soon if the package deal doesn't interest anyone.

I will get back too you or check in with me in a week or so."

I also recieved a pm for the KBass from you- they are available now. If you want them fine if you dont that fine too.

On this forum I believe we have a general uderstanding of the price of fish from great ones to cheap ones. There were a few people thus far that saw the value and opportunity and jumped on it prior to me having the time to update the ads.

I am now selling some of the fish individually and small groups. Everything else has been sold as a "Group".
All I asked was are you selling you rays separate and for what price. I never made any kind of offer on your rays. You replied exactly as you stated above but where you are wrong is stating I wanted a ray at a low price. Would you like a copy of the email? Stick with the facts! I have 10 pbass so I am fine in that department. I didn't need your group of rays either as I already have 10 black rays. Only searching for adult females and at the time you weren't breaking up your package deal. You sold it as a group so be it, I was only looking for a female or two. I am far from being upset. It's only fish!!!

Last edited:

Boydo

All I asked was are you selling you rays separate and for what price. I never made any kind of offer on your rays. You replied exactly as you stated above but where you are wrong is stating I wanted a ray at a low price. Would you like a copy of the email? Stick with the facts! I have 10 pbass so I am fine in that department. I didn't need your group of rays either as I already have 10 black rays. Only searching for adult females and at the time you weren't breaking up your package deal. You sold it as a group so be it, I was only looking for a female or two. I am far from being upset. It's only fish!!!

Yes you did ask that in an email if I would separate the fish. I replied the following:

I am hoping to sell them together. However I think I will start selling them individually soon if the package deal doesn't interest anyone. I will get back to you or check in with me in a week or so.

You never checked back with me!!!

You also sent me a pm on this site on 08-21-12 @ 12:26 pm the exact same day where you made your low ball offer on one of my female BDLs. I can post it publically if that what you want, as it seems you are looking for more drama than fish.

Ok, now you dont want the KBass? Even though you just email me on the Sept 18 th a week ago interested in them - Fine by me. And now you're saying you didn't want the black rays either because to have so many. :rolleyes:

So what are doing here then? Are you a tire kicker or the buy'n'sell forum police?

I have never met you nor done business with you but I have received several emails from you which I still have btw over the years. They the “how much? How much? Do you have anything cheaper - type emails. I recall the trash talk you tried to do on AA as well after I shut down shine. Where you ran your mouth off with your opinions that have no factual backing. If you have personal issues with me I will gladly deal with you off the forum. :)

Like I said before I'm sorry your upset and that you couldn't buy an expensive fish for nothing.

Stop clowning around and let me sell my fish and tanks to people that will appreciate them and care for them.

tman

Super Moderator
What to go there then here you go. I was interested in a female ray and never made and offer. You never sent me a message with an asking price. When you post fish for sale on a site I guess you should post a price so you don't get offers by people. A proper business practice is to post prices not have someone email for a price and have a different price for each person that emails you. Not the way to do business. Saying you were in business to make a quick buck isn't trash talk as that is exactly what you did. Along with other fly by night importers.

Last edited:

Boydo

Well I not going to go as far as to post your pm sent on 08-21-12 @ 12:26 pm. I would not sell one of my female bdl for $1200 to anybody including you. All you say here proves that you still have no idea what you’re taking about yet again. I don’t really care about what verbal diarrhea you have.

You snooze you lose. Now drop it!

tman

Super Moderator
Well I not going to go as far as to post your pm sent on 08-21-12 @ 12:26 pm. I would not sell one of my female bdl for $1200 to anybody including you. All you say here proves that you still have no idea what you’re taking about yet again. I don’t really care about what verbal diarrhea you have.

You snooze you lose. Now drop it!

Like I always do I support myself through the truths and facts. I don't hide behind the keyboard trying to be the high almighty. PM'd if you wanna talk!! Prices for black rays are all over the place. Just like anything else they won't hold there price long as they have flooded the market. I just bought a nice black female ray from Mark Huveneers for a good price. I have a outstanding male BD/LEO from Mark Hunveneers and I didn't have to re mortgage the house to do so. Hence I didn't need any of your rays anymore and glad I haven't done business with you. You may have impressed a few people on here and other sites with your fly by night import business but I tell it how it is. There are tons of people here importing fish that give good deals and been here a lot longer then you. You can't slam a guy for trying to get a good deal when I know exactly what it costs to import fish. I have done it myself for myself. So no need to BS me with your supposed expensive ray scenarios. If I buy a $1200 ray when it's small its a $1200 ray when it's big. If it's a $3500 ray do you think a person should try to justify selling it for $7000 2 yrs later because it's bigger. Do you think when you buy a dog when it's a pup that it will increase in value when it grows. Sorry to burst you bubble as this is not the case in the fish business. I have sold fish for over 20yrs and you never and I mean never make a profit on fish out of your personal stock. Newly imported is the only time this is an exception as you are paying peanuts compared to the selling price after the fact. Your fish may be worth more then what I was willing to pay but it's just a matter of time until the right price comes around and I will snag up the prize without trying to be a money showboat in the process. The look at me look at me image, I bought a $10000 albino ray. Now everybody bow down to the rich and famous!!! :D

chen88

Super Moderator
Ok Boys....let's stick to the original posting of selling fish...we all have these kinds of argument once in awhile...that's fine as long as we vent and then carry on!. I've learned with the aids of others on here to let these things go....hard as it is sometime...but it gives us all heart burns when we start getting into it!....

Fish On...

Status
Not open for further replies.