8" dat

lo sai

my 8" wide bar died today
it stopped eating, then developed some kinda fungus on its eye. so i tried to treat it and so i seperated it into a quarantine tank, next day it was floating...

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
my 8" wide bar died today
it stopped eating, then developed some kinda fungus on its eye. so i tried to treat it and so i seperated it into a quarantine tank, next day it was floating...

Sorry to hear the bad news. I have heard that Dats are prone to some kind of "sudden death syndrome" from other keepers.

lo sai

i would consider them again but it would be a bunch of them together.
i had that guy for almost 2 years from small so growing these guys up would take to long and buying them big so they can be with my aro would cost to much.

EKen

Super Moderator
So sorry bro. If I had a Siamese Tiger and it died, I think I would have cry... So maybe I am kind of lucky that I can't find one. Hey if you do find some from Canada and the seller ship, please pm me.

jackson

Sorry for your loss.

It sucks it has happend to me just the same as you stopped eating the next day dead or freaking out and then dropping dead. I dont know what it is.

kookus

Sorry to hear about that. Patience is very much needed in growing out these beautiful fish.

goldenchild

I have four myself... thinking of getting another 4. They hide alot right now but that will change the bigger they get. kinda sucks, but the wait will be worth it.... sorry for your loss