9 asian arowana

glamit

ok ill take a stab at this since chen's out lol.

9 CV MAJU 4 reds and 5 bbxb $10500
OR
8 CV MAJU 3 reds 5 bbxb and a gold head sapphire golden xback $11500

This group lives peacefully together ive had them for about 2 years.

comes with a 1500 gallon tank shown in photo and just for fun ill throw in a mature pair of pearls.

im looking to buy a car so im down for some kind of a trade, just throwing it out there! thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1819.jpg
    IMG_1819.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 882
  • IMG_1820.jpg
    IMG_1820.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 851
  • pearl1.jpg
    pearl1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 715
  • pearl.jpg
    pearl.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 660
Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Video please Glen! Your collection represents part of the history of this forum and needs to be preserved somehow, alongside Chen's and others. Established and stable 9 aro coms do not come around that often. Besides, I am very curious to see how these guys turned out. :)

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
wow amazing deal

just the tank is worth more then the asking price ( im my area )

I guess the tank would have to be disassembled ..... does it comes with sump and pump ......
what kind of car are you looking for ? How urgent is the sale ?

glamit

wow amazing deal

just the tank is worth more then the asking price ( im my area )

I guess the tank would have to be disassembled ..... does it comes with sump and pump ......
what kind of car are you looking for ? How urgent is the sale ?

im looking for a 2007 and up range rover sport super charge or a 2007 and up bmw 335XI there is no sump and i am offering tank and stand im in no rush but i do need it gone before the beginning of july otherwise im just gonna drain the tank, ill throw in the pump tho for the heck of it

glamit

Video please Glen! Your collection represents part of the history of this forum and needs to be preserved somehow, alongside Chen's and others. Established and stable 9 aro coms do not come around that often. Besides, I am very curious to see how these guys turned out. :)

hey theo im gonna be out of town this week but ill be sure to make a video for you guys by the end of march

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Ok well im very interested ( like so many other people )

1-I will have yo run it by my wife ..... might be a little hard since i am not sure how many more gallons she will tolerate in the house.
2-Got to think logistic for moving such a beast and so many fish plus the in between for the fish
3-get the money :)

But since you are in no rush i will try and work something out. i love that tank so much i already have a spot for it in my house. :) :)

About the 07 supercharged Range ...... that truck was my worst buy of 2008 (bought it with only 7500km ) i kept it only for 9 months because it got recalled 3 times the electric system shut down at least 5 times .....total visit to the dealership in 9 months 11 times. BMW or BENZ over RangeRover for that price range

glamit

just got rid of my 2003 range rover hse was a pretty good car had the 05 bmw x5 not a fan. i need the suv and the bmw so on the hunt for both lol. well run it by your wife and we can keep in touch

chen88

Super Moderator
Good Lucky Glen, I tried to slip the my sale by my wife but kids told her so I got caught....

Great sale!...if I had the tank I'd add in your 9 to my 10! LOL....