a pic of my dynamic red

carcrazy

I still haven't gotten a hold of a camera to take a pic of my new xb so I thought I'd at least post a more updated pic of my dynamic red. She is showing a tiny bit more red (orange really) on the edge of her scales but she is still paler than I would like. At least she is healthy and eating well, that's what really counts for me.

Attachments

• Dsc00639a.jpg
    Dsc00639a.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 663

carcrazy

Thanks, I know this hobby needs a lot of patience. I am still hopeful that she will develop some more red in her scales but even if she doesn't, I still like her. She's a great pet!

xlong

It not that red but still looking good bro, just give her more time. Did you tan her, and how old is she. Have more pic of her that be great.

hondas3000

Thanks, I know this hobby needs a lot of patience. I am still hopeful that she will develop some more red in her scales but even if she doesn't, I still like her. She's a great pet!

This hobby some time confuse you as well, as my maju red is about your size but color is well developed on the cheek and start on the scale but it has 1 drop eye. Not that major yet but it does effect the swimming style, so now I am in a debate that do I want the color or the none defected fish :mad:. Its a tough choice right now.

James Sananikone

Hondas,

The best is to have a none defected fish with the colour !
If you're not so happy with the fish, sale him at lost $$$ is still better than losing opportunity to get a new one that you really expect to have...

I tooks the lost as part of learning ! and I talked from my own experience !

Carcrazy, By the way, your red looks fine for its age, only time will tell

How about your new XB from Dreamfish !

carcrazy

My new cross back still has nice shine and is growing. She seems to like her new planted tank. I will have to borrow my friends digital camera that he wants to sell and test it out this spring break!