Arowna 4 sale in Toronto

impalass

4 Sale in south west toronto 17inch red tail gold arowana .... cert from imperial arowana 2006.

eats pelits , food sticks, freeze dried krill and market prawn

$800

2008_0120newyr0008-copy.jpg

2008_0120newyr0010-copy.jpg

2008_0123newyr0004-copy.jpg

protoxeno

Nice aro, have you tried Gold Ocean? You got it from there right? Think they will give you $800 for it since they are pretty reasonable. Think they will be happy to get a big VIP RTG for display to show potential customers what they will get.

impalass

guys, i have decided to keep my rtg for awhile longer and will be trying to save more $$ and go for a highgrade red in the future.

originally i was aiming for a dynamic red but have reconsiderd. thanks for all your interest and thoughtful replies.

mark

protoxeno

Cool mark, its always hard to let go of an aro, I think dragona aq in miss is supplied by Gold Ocean I believe, it also explains why both store at the same time got the 4" batches at near prices. :)

danfong88

the price is around 700 now? I read the price is coming down? on 2nd grade RTG? I guess you have see the fish in person to realise the true colour. I think there is too much hupe for the RTG from an unknown farm?

chen88

Super Moderator
dragon and gold ocean combined their purchased to get better pricing not so much that GO supplied to DA, but a shared venture....

DA:
RTG's at $450
Reds at 1K
Green's at $150...

All are nice!.......I'm going to perhaps get some soon....

mike

dragon and gold ocean combined their purchased to get better pricing not so much that GO supplied to DA, but a shared venture....

DA:
RTG's at $450
Reds at 1K
Green's at $150...

All are nice!.......I'm going to perhaps get some soon....

good price.!

endi

the price is around 700 now? I read the price is coming down? on 2nd grade RTG? I guess you have see the fish in person to realise the true colour. I think there is too much hupe for the RTG from an unknown farm?

there's too much hype from RTG from unknown farm???:confused: which farm are u refering to? if you're talkin about the shipment dragon got in, its from dinamika one of the largest breeders of asian aros.. and they've been around longer than many other farms including panda.

EKen

Super Moderator
It's human nature. When the price of something is high, they complain how expensive it is. When the price is low, they complain how the quality is not there...

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
When you consider just how much the Canadian dollar has gone up the past few years, along with the gradual drop in price of Asian arowana (certainly RTG's and lower graded SR's and Xbacks), then it only makes sense that prices would come down for the fish.

Let's hope more people can now afford to take up the hobby! :)

danfong88

there's too much hype from RTG from unknown farm???:confused: which farm are u refering to? if you're talkin about the shipment dragon got in, its from dinamika one of the largest breeders of asian aros.. and they've been around longer than many other farms including panda.

sorry for my ignorance. Even, the largest breeders cannot promise the RTG to be of develop promising colours/features. But, I guess the price at $450 is reasonable? I am still not sure about the cost for RTG yet and Yes, with our dollar so strong, why is the price still so high. I am still rather new to this hobby and still lots to learn.
:rolleyes:

h.l_nathan

i think the price for aros have dropped alot from a couple years ago. low grade or high its just a matter of mindset if you got a low grade in your head you think its not good, but infact some low grades that i've seen have nicer colors than high grade.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
i think the price for aros have dropped alot from a couple years ago. low grade or high its just a matter of mindset if you got a low grade in your head you think its not good, but infact some low grades that i've seen have nicer colors than high grade.

I agree 100%