Arowna 4 sale in Toronto

EKen

Super Moderator
sorry for my ignorance. Even, the largest breeders cannot promise the RTG to be of develop promising colours/features. But, I guess the price at $450 is reasonable? I am still not sure about the cost for RTG yet and Yes, with our dollar so strong, why is the price still so high. I am still rather new to this hobby and still lots to learn.
:rolleyes:

Not to be cocky or anything, but personally, I find that 400-450$ for an Asian Arowana, let alone an RTG or an HBRTG, is dirt cheap. Of course if you expect to pay a Silver price, 400-450$ is expensive. I remember not long ago I could only dream of having an Asian Aro as they costed like hell.

I feel that sometime people just like to complain too much. I mean, at least we here in Canada are able to buy and keep Asian Aros legally...

GRANDDRAGON

Impalass nice fish! Good luck if you decide to sell!

Chen88, damn those prices are hot!

So hot they only lasted little less than 2 weeks at Gold Ocean

good price.!

Like I said just a little less than 2 weeks and all sold.

there's too much hype from RTG from unknown farm???:confused: which farm are u refering to? if you're talkin about the shipment dragon got in, its from dinamika one of the largest breeders of asian aros.. and they've been around longer than many other farms including panda.

Endi is correct. For everyone new to the Aro hobby that might not know who Dinamika is. This is the farm who brought us Metal Reds. Metal Reds are on Japanese hot list for Red aros.

It's human nature. When the price of something is high, they complain how expensive it is. When the price is low, they complain how the quality is not there...

Go Figure:confused:

sorry for my ignorance. Even, the largest breeders cannot promise the RTG to be of develop promising colours/features. But, I guess the price at $450 is reasonable? I am still not sure about the cost for RTG yet and Yes, with our dollar so strong, why is the price still so high. I am still rather new to this hobby and still lots to learn.
:rolleyes:

Hey Dafong I know where you are coming from. I just started collecting Aros just over a year now and trust me for $400.00 for a RTG that is a good price, for a year ago people were paying from $600.00 and up.:eek:

danfong88

Thanks for you for your kind words.. Granddragron. It is cost more than 400 when you actual add the cost of feeling and works that is required to raise aros. I just do not want the aro's to die, in case I don't allow enough time time to do water changes and feeding etc. I am not a patient person, so price is important when purchasing a new aro.