Beware Hurricane Sandy?

chen88

Super Moderator
you have a gas powered generator just in case?

no gen's for me......if I ever lose power for that long that I need a gen set my wife would be pissed if it wasn't used for cooking or keep the family warm! LOL...I'll be in the tank in no time! lol

Fishy

It's damn windy out right now! Not looking forward to the wind tomorrow morning.

Let's pray for TTC power outage, so I can skip work tomorrow! xD

no gen's for me......if I ever lose power for that long that I need a gen set my wife would be pissed if it wasn't used for cooking or keep the family warm! LOL...I'll be in the tank in no time! lol
Trade you one for your super red :p

chen88

Super Moderator
all's good no power outtages for me! but it was cutting it close..I think I will be investigating on a Gen set...something that is permanent that I can keep in my backyard and perhaps run on propane or something like that.....

brianyam

I 100% recommend getting a power generator. I bought two, one small used one and one strong ass one if in case things get really bad. Best $200-$300 spent. Peace of mind. I remember a power outage in Toronto in the summer of 2003 or something...people lost allot of fish. If you ever go fishing you know max 2 hours top a fish in a bucket and they are out of air. Costco has some good ones, and they on sale allot.

chen88

Super Moderator
I 100% recommend getting a power generator. I bought two, one small used one and one strong ass one if in case things get really bad. Best $200-$300 spent. Peace of mind. I remember a power outage in Toronto in the summer of 2003 or something...people lost allot of fish. If you ever go fishing you know max 2 hours top a fish in a bucket and they are out of air. Costco has some good ones, and they on sale allot.

ok...I'll have a look..I'd be looking for something that will last as along as I need not knowing how long! :) We've not had any lost of power longer then 5 mins since the big black out....and at that time I had very little fish...

brianyam

It is the thing u hope you never need to use, but if you need it, you better have it.

Besides, it is good for other stuff too. Like camping or if you need it for an emergency. I would have one even if I didn't have tanks...