Canadian Aqua Farm Discus & Black Worms - New Website!!!

Exciting news from CAF!!! I have launched a new website/e-store. The web address has not changed, it is still www.canadianaquafarm.com The new site is much more user friendly. The new shopping cart makes placing orders a breeze. The "My Account" area is full of new features that will better allow customers to check on order status, make special requests and communicate directly with me on the website. Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+) have been incorporated on the product pages. There is a mobile version for those that are browsing from their phone. I have also added a section for articles and will aim to add a new one each month. Another new feature is the newsletter, those that are interested in subscribing can do so on the homepage. If there are any other features that you would like to see I'd love to hear from you.

I continue to offer Canada wide shipping on discus. As well as FREE world wide shipping on food orders. If you haven't already then you should give our Australian Freeze Dried Black Worms a try. Fish go crazy for them!

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eX1ZLaK7o"]The Ultimate Fish Food - YouTube[/ame]