Coming Soon!!!

Boydo

I'll take the Albino Pair!!!

Just joking..lol. Thats crazy price! However there are people willing to pay for these.

I would love to see some pictures of the Xingnu P Bass! These can mature to be very nice!

exoticaquaria

I'll take the Albino Pair!!!

Just joking..lol. Thats crazy price! However there are people willing to pay for these.

I would love to see some pictures of the Xingnu P Bass! These can mature to be very nice!

yea id have to sell my apartment to buy those pearls lol.

xingus are nice! how are your kelberis?

Boydo

The K.Bass are nice. A little skinny, but finally they are eating very well now. I just got in from a few weeks at work in foothills I will try to take some pictures over the next few days.

exoticaquaria

The K.Bass are nice. A little skinny, but finally they are eating very well now. I just got in from a few weeks at work in foothills I will try to take some pictures over the next few days.

massivore! thats the trick. mine came in quite skinny too but after 2 weeks of massivore, they got really thick!

Boydo

massivore! thats the trick. mine came in quite skinny too but after 2 weeks of massivore, they got really thick!

No Cornivore in my tanks way to much starch! Mine are on to NLS and frozen foods, their color is starting to pop very well.

exoticaquaria

No Cornivore in my tanks way to much starch! Mine are on to NLS and frozen foods, their color is starting to pop very well.

massivores been working for my fish. although ive always just fed hikari, i need to give NLS a try. i wonder if they can easily switch over. NLS is cheaper as well i think with their big tubs of pellets. my bass wont eat frozen at all and eating me poor lol. since you are feeding your rays NLS i assume, hows the growth rate on them? they take to them easily? keeps the water clean? i think ill grab a small bag and try.

endi

once fish are on massivore it is extremely difficult to get them to switch to nls. I've had few tigers who rather starve for weeks than eat nls.

King-eL

Predatory carp, plat endli, catfish loach and korean perch.... Wow tempting. Hope they are still around by end of march. Just got back from vacation. Still recovering....

exoticaquaria

i saw the plat endi at his shop but for some reason, i didnt take any pics lol. looks cool though, no eyes. one of a kind!

chen88

Super Moderator
You know...sometimes it bites to have only 1 tank! LOL....and sometimes it bites to have all grown fish!....new and better stock comes up and no room!.

Good on you mike to get these guys in!....truly amazing what you've been able to bring in such a short time!.

Boydo

massivores been working for my fish. although ive always just fed hikari, i need to give NLS a try. i wonder if they can easily switch over. NLS is cheaper as well i think with their big tubs of pellets. my bass wont eat frozen at all and eating me poor lol. since you are feeding your rays NLS i assume, hows the growth rate on them? they take to them easily? keeps the water clean? i think ill grab a small bag and try.

I would feed what works for you and your fish. I find that many of the pellet foods have way to much ash indicating whole foods are not being used. Cheaper fillers and meals (bones, scales, etc) are used instead.

Growth has been good with the nls. I find the 3 mm one of the better to feed. If you feed to big of pellets the water may slip from clear. Its better to start smaller and work your way up. I feed 3mm to almost all my fish except my snakehead love the 10mm mega food. I now feed mixed fillets and to my rays aswell as I had a couple that didn't want to pellet train yet - I am against the pellets or die campain that many do.

When feeding a nutrient dense food like nls you can nearly cut the amount of food required in half aswell!

exoticaquaria

heres a picture of the bdl.

DSCN5783.jpg

exoticaquaria

You know...sometimes it bites to have only 1 tank! LOL....and sometimes it bites to have all grown fish!....new and better stock comes up and no room!.

Good on you mike to get these guys in!....truly amazing what you've been able to bring in such a short time!.

thanks chen. all for good fun. its nice to import never seen before fish to canada. time for you to get a new tank! =)

exoticaquaria

I would feed what works for you and your fish. I find that many of the pellet foods have way to much ash indicating whole foods are not being used. Cheaper fillers and meals (bones, scales, etc) are used instead.

Growth has been good with the nls. I find the 3 mm one of the better to feed. If you feed to big of pellets the water may slip from clear. Its better to start smaller and work your way up. I feed 3mm to almost all my fish except my snakehead love the 10mm mega food. I now feed mixed fillets and to my rays aswell as I had a couple that didn't want to pellet train yet - I am against the pellets or die campain that many do.

When feeding a nutrient dense food like nls you can nearly cut the amount of food required in half aswell!

feeding half the amount and more nutrients. hmmm thats something to think about! i find the same with feeding hikari. my rays has an easier time to swallow carnivore vs massivore. doesnt make as much mess chewing the pellets either. i think as they grow i can convert them to massivore. as of now, ill stick with smaller pellets.