Coming Soon!!!

chen88

Super Moderator
All about timing isn't it! Bad Timing for me! Lol. Only if I had another tank!

Bringing anymore in mike? Especially at those sizes.....imagine having a small colony of these tigers in your tank!

exoticaquaria

Honestly i dont think anymore at this size and price unless someone is selling privately for good deals! I asked kaiju arowana and stones in singapore, cambodian dats at 11 to 12 inch are selling for over 2k usd not incl shipping! Im fortunate to have found these guys for a great price!!! Even small cambodian dats are almost 1k from vietnam before shipping and misc fees. They are a rare find and prices seem to increase more and more each yr.

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

3 cts came in ok! eye is a little cloudy but expected with dats during shipping. should heal in a few days time. will upload pics when the eyes are clear.

1 ntt came in perfect condition. was shipped in its own bag. 7 inch. 11 inch one did not look good so was not shipped out.

7 inch ntt $200

all are eating massivore!

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

April 12, 2012 Update: After 1 week from import, all cambodian dats are looking a lot better and will make a full recovery! 2 of 3, eyes are all clear. 3rd one should be clear in days! They are also all eating well! I will take some updated pics in a few days!

exoticaquaria

thinking about keeping all 3 for myself lol. seems like widebar dats are just getting more and more expensive by the year. i sold off a lot of sts before and regret doing it!

exoticaquaria

ok back up for sale. my friend really wanted 1 so i sold him one and have 2 left. i will keep 1 of them so only 1 more for sale from this trio. =)

exoticaquaria

I will offer 1 ct for 1350 incl shipping anywhere in canada. Only selling 1 piece since i will keep one for myself. Because of the rarity, price is firm. Its not an easy fish to import or reship. Those that recall from last years import, only 6 pieces the entire year with 8 that came doa. Only a handful are available each year in canada. If even that!!!