Coming Soon!!!

slednex11

nice mike! and you said you were gonna slow down at bringing in items ha ha knew you were using that as a sales gimmick ha ha ;-)

exoticaquaria

import size will be roughly 6-7 inch.

i want to slow down on importing but some people are asking me to do an order lol. as long as i have rays pre sold then i don't mind helping out!

chen88

Super Moderator
Thumbs up to you mike for bringing in some truly amazing stocks! I wished I had an empty tank to fill it back up with the stocks you bring in!

exoticaquaria

Thumbs up to you mike for bringing in some truly amazing stocks! I wished I had an empty tank to fill it back up with the stocks you bring in!

Thanks Chen. It was just suppose to be 1 import, then turned into a few and now I don't even recall how many in total. I enjoy importing rare/unusual fish and share them with the whole of Canada.

Honestly, I have to thank all my clients as well for their continuous support. Without everyones support, I would definately not be bringing in this many shipments. =)

fishbill

I wish I can get a pair of these top notch from Mike's hand. LOL. But my current ULTIMATE GOAL is to get a ST either from Mike's hand or I will need to sneak in Chen's tank to get one. :D

exoticaquaria

I wish I can get a pair of these top notch from Mike's hand. LOL. But my current ULTIMATE GOAL is to get a ST either from Mike's hand or I will need to sneak in Chen's tank to get one. :D

we can make either dream come true!!!

BDs landing today!!! in a few hours!

chen88

Super Moderator
Lol....I'd like to grab another ST or two myself! Sell off all my aros at a fire sale to grab 2 ST's