Development of my Red

GRANDDRAGON

Hi all just updating shots of my Red. Here are some pics of my Red. Color slowly but surely coming out. Leave some comments good or bad.:)

REDUP.jpg

full body shot

REDUP1.jpg

Head shot with RED LIPS

Last edited:

h.l_nathan

how old is your red now. nice orange color showing. just hope it doesn't show its red too fast. the faster the red appears the faster it fades when the aro gets old.

EKen

Super Moderator
Very well balanced aro. It looks a lot bigger than your last update. I think the color has a hard time catching up with the mass gain.

A lot of people like dark base color aros, but I personally like lighter base, with a little bit of blue shine.

Last edited:

GRANDDRAGON

how old is your red now. nice orange color showing. just hope it doesn't show its red too fast. the faster the red appears the faster it fades when the aro gets old.

My red is about a year and a bit I think. As for the color showing I think it did show a little late but I am in no rush for the color to come out.

Very well balanced aro. It looks a lot bigger than your last update. I think the color has a hard time catching up with the mass gain.

A lot of people like dark base color aros, but I personally like lighter base, with a little bit of blue shine.

In the beggining he had a lot of blue shine but then within the past 2-3 weeks the blue started to change color.