april8bichir2.jpg

april8bichir1.jpg

april6bichir6.jpg

april6bichir5.jpg

Kenta

Administrator
WOW, very crisp and clear shots!
professional pics!

I like the contrast of that endlicheri and the gold on your ST is so gold! Color and pattern on your fish show that they are really comfortable and happy!

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Thanks! These guys are currently in a 6 foot tank with a canister/wetdry filtration combo. They eat like piggies and are usually very active!

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Looks great as usual Gerry

Is there just the one ornate in there? I thought you had taken the group from Ewing

I wish my old endi was active like that one instead of being a complete slug

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Looks great as usual Gerry

Is there just the one ornate in there? I thought you had taken the group from Ewing

I wish my old endi was active like that one instead of being a complete slug

Thanks, Tim. Yes, just the one ornate in the aro tank. Ewing wouldn't sell me any of the big ornates he has in the basement. He sold me the big endli insisting it was a dehlezi and I picked it up very cheap. Once he found out it was an endli, he was not happy, lol.

King-eL

Now I'm gonna start loving this site. Lot of bichir and aro pics! Nice bichirs and photography skills!

EKen

Super Moderator
Those pictures are incredible. Well, all of your pictures are incredible.

One day Imma steal all your pictures, make a book with them, and make tons of money out of you...

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Those pictures are incredible. Well, all of your pictures are incredible.

One day Imma steal all your pictures, make a book with them, and make tons of money out of you...

:D

Thanks! But you'll need bigger versions of those pics to make a go of a book, my friend.

I am considering a calendar though. ;)

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Thanks guys!

The NTT is about 10" and almost as wide, lol, and the Endli is coming up to 15" now. They eat market shrimp like candy.