F2 Black Diamond & Leopoldi Variant Stingray Pre-Order - *** Cancelled - Flood ***

m_class2g

Sponsor
This order is cancelled due to the flood in Thailand. Logistics is rather messy right now and there are rumors that their international airport may be disrupted due to the rising flood waters. I will be visiting them in Feb next year and will be bringing back hand selected fish for myself and some spare ones to sell! ETA in March. In the meantime, we wish TopStingray and the people of Thailand well and we will welcome more of their fish in the new year!!!

I'm planning to do one last order for HIGH GRADE F2 Black Diamond Stingrays & Leopoldi Variants if there is enough demand. Available are high end black diamonds and more affordable leopoldi variants. This will be the last order for 2011 since it will be too cold to ship. ETA Mid November. Pre-Order will end Oct 31st (2 weeks time).

These BDs featured below are EXTREMELY high quality and from my supplier's personal stock.

If anyone is interested, do not sit on the fence too long because
buyers in Asia are very quick when it comes to buying quality rays!!!

Top 2 pictures are F2 BD males and last picture F2 BD Female. They are currently 6 inches at this moment but during import time, they will be close to 7 inch.

Any questions, please email me at [email protected]

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

3.jpg

Here are some leopoldi variants for those that are looking to get into black rays for their first time or those that want black rays that are more affordable. These variants are selectively bred with high grade black diamonds so the patterns are a lot nicer than your standard bd x leo first generation. These are f2 and beyond so the bloodline is closer to BD without a BD price tag!!!

Below are some variants that are available. All 6 inch. All Females. All very affordable!!!

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

exoticaquaria

all the above bd went to china! thats how fast the top quality rays go! if only i wasnt changing tanks, i would have ordered the above black diamonds!!!

there are some bds available thats left. variants also available.

only 1 week left to decide. if there is not enough interest, the next order will be spring 2012!

exoticaquaria

This order is cancelled due to the flood in Thailand. Logistics is rather messy right now and there are rumors that their international airport may be disrupted due to the rising flood waters. I will be visiting them in Feb next year and will be bringing back hand selected fish for myself and some spare ones to sell! ETA in March. In the meantime, we wish TopStingray and the people of Thailand well and we will welcome more of their fish in the new year!!!