FEELING HURT FOR SALE -- I AM SAD

Kenta

Administrator
Sorry to hear,

If you're superstitious taking good care of your aros should ward off such illness. But, if its too much then what else can you do, better off in a good home than waste away from neglect.

Good luckwith the sale

EKen

Super Moderator
Sad to hear this indeed. Take the time that you need. There will always be nice arowanas to keep, your health is much more important. Wish you a quick recovery.

Good luck with your sale(s)

jackson

Rulaifu~

I wish you all the best and I hope you regain your health A.S.A.P.

God bless you and take care

CHILLI RED

I hope you are feeling better soon Rulaifu. If you lived closer I would come to take care of your tank maintenance while you are sick.

EEYY

Since I was physically sick since Dec. 12, 2007, and I feel the pain back and forth even I took the pills, and today my body is completely down.
Having a serious thinking, I may quit for keeping buying aros (trying to pick up the best) because it is also a lot of work, which I never complain and think about before. And now, especially today, I have such a strong feeling that I have to keep less because I am so sick.
Anyone who is serious on the aros, please PM me for price and picture. I prefer local sale only (Montreal). Just a little reminder. If you are looking for cheaper price, please do not contact me because I am not going to do BOXING DAY sale. And I know my aros' qualities quite well.

I really hope that the decision made above will be no longer a decision if I can feel better very soon, showing my enough energy by keeping them as well as keep on buying new aros. If in that case, I will post again.

For short-term solution, have you thought of hiring someone (locally) to take care of the arowanas?

GRANDDRAGON

Sooo Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope your recovery will be quick. Then you could get back in the Aro Hobby.

Take Care & Get Better :)

HiGhTiMeZ

hey this isnt to good to hear.
didnt even have the time to visit ur place man :(
but take care of yourself! ur health is more important now.

if ever it takes a long time to sell them, u could always hire me to do the maintenance in your tank. :) im serious tho. i do this for part time. :)

h.l_nathan

thats good to hear. dont worry your fishes are fine. I think they are more happy in my tank than yours. lol jk. hopefully b4 chinese new year i'll try to post some pics of them in there new home for everyone to see.