feifeng and stingray are the good tankmate together????????

carcrazy

Should work well, I had 6 silver dollars with my RTG and motoro rays and never had a problem. They worked well as dithers for my RTG.

chen88

Super Moderator
touch and go with FF's and Rays. I've had nothing but problems before with FF and Rays many years ago where they sucked on my rays....very visible prints on all my rays from the FF....so rather then risk the rays I put the FF with Aros...which was fine...

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah....the FF things they are helping by cleaning the slime from the Rays...think they were helping! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I think a forum member here, James, keeps FF with his big Flower rays and his XB aro? I have been meaning to ask him about it.

m_class2g

Sponsor
i have a 8 inch fei feing with my henlei sp and my marble. he doesnt bother them. ive heard of some stories that they can suddenly turn. i still keep a close eye just incase.

T1KARMANN

I kept a 14 inch flagtail with my p14 for over 5 years

unless you are by your tank 24/7 like i was i wouldn't risk it

the FF had times of sucking bad on the rays and other times he didn't do it

i think it would take a very sick aro or ray to get sucked to death by the FF but it will leave marks and if you don't step in fast then it may do some real damage

FF are very aggressive at food time i saw mine chase a 18 inch ST and 20 inch aros around if the grabbed a pellet the FF wanted

deeliu

thanks for all helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i d better not take that risk that the ff cost much less than aro and rays!!
anyway, thank u !!