FS 3 aros

Status
Not open for further replies.

mareshow

Banned
well due to size restrictions i'm gunna sell off some of my aros for now i'm just going to say local only please unless someone is willing to help me ship

so here it goes

Pang Long Absolute Blue (~13")

Panda Gold (~12")

CV Maju Super Red (~11")

i will post pictures of them tonight but i'm sure you've all seen them before lol

here's a vid of them feeding

Right now i'm accepting offers on them, no low ballers please but reasonable offers accepted.

thanks for looking :)

mareshow

Banned
Here's the Absolute blue :)

IMG_1125copy.jpg

mareshow

Banned
just thought i'd mention that if you are interested in a comm tank these guys are currently in with a diablo red from pang long as well and i would be willing to let them all go in a group, just to assure a peaceful comm :)

mareshow

Banned
Alright so the Panda is Sold so I'm going to Fire sale the other two because i dont want any fighting so:

$1800 for the Pang Long Absolute Blue

and

$500 for the Maju Super Red

hustler

I may have to sell my biggest gold as he seems to be the poop disturber in my tank..... If you still have the red let me know he would make a great replacement :)

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah...my absolute gold is kicking a$$ too...seems like the golds grows much faster then reds....great price at $500

mareshow

Banned
So that guy never showed and all my aros are still available! even the gold which happens to be the most passive of them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.