Full Helmet Golden Head Xbacks for Export, August 2014

DFI

Dear All,

After fishes, B, C, G had been sold (offer now on for fishes, A, D, E and F), we had continued to receive inquiries for Full Helmet GHs. By FH, we are referring those GH Xbacks that have developed some 90-100% of their GH. Featured here are limited edition of 3pcs of the Full Helmets.

For your enjoyment and consideration. Thank you all for reading.

Please email to [email protected] for price inquiries.

Mrs Goh

SC_6518.jpg

This ''H'' fish has about 95% Golden Head, and is about 17 inches long. This 24K Gold Bullet Head Xback has a long and broad body, some Unique scales near its tail and scissors bite mouth, nonetheless.

SC_6522.jpg

Close up of fish ''H'' head region.

SC_6533.jpg

Showcasing its 90-95% GH is this 24K Gold Xback. Fish ''I'' is also 17 inches, it has a nice Spoon Head and a very very High body. Full pearlies, too.

SC_6536.jpg

Top view of the ''I'' Xback head region.

SC_6541.jpg

Yet another Spoon Head Sapphire Gold Xback, with about 85-90% GH. Fish ''J'' is about 17 inches, too, and has a very High body and full pearlies.

SC_6540.jpg

''J'' Xback's close up GH region. And yes, you have guessed it, a scissors bite mouth.

http://youtu.be/YcAkUumxndU
''J'' Golden Head Xback has about 85-90% GH.

DFI

Fishes H and I sold.

Dear all,
Many thanks to a keen supporter, fishes H and I have been booked. Remaining is fish J.

Exoticaquaria, as usual, thanks for the kind words.

Mrs Goh

DFI

Unsatisfied demands ...

Dear all,
Due mainly to unsatisfied demands, we quickly search the fibre glasses and ended up with these two beauties - fish K and fish L.

Hope that with these two new fishes, our loyal supporters would have more choices to choose from.

A Million Thanks to all supporters, Cheers!
Mrs Goh

http://youtu.be/fdtmBkrV0k8
A Bullet Head GH with about 85% GH, High Body, full pearlies and about 17 inches length.

http://youtu.be/-T7aRBIzxbY
A Spoon head GH with about 90-95% GH, also High Body, full pearlies, and about 17 inches, too.

DFI

Dear all,
Was in a hurry this morning, so we are posting pictures of fishes, K and L now. Apologies for the delay.

Many thanks for the forthcoming support.
Mrs Goh

SC_6573.jpg

Close up of the fish K head region.

SC_6574.jpg

Fish K with Bullet head, high body and full pearlies.

SC_6580.jpg

Close up of fish L head region.

SC_6583.jpg

Fish L with Spoon head, high body and full pearlies.

chen88

Super Moderator
Mrs. Goh, some very nice GH! wished my tank wasn't full or a couple of these would be swimming in them.

DFI

Hi Chen88
Thanks for the kind words! You are from Toronto right? In fact, I do have 3 uncles residing in Toronto ...Nice place, been there in 1998.

Cheers!
Mrs Goh

chen88

Super Moderator
Yes Mrs. Goh, i'm in Brampton near the airport. My first Aro in Canada was a DFI CR that I purchased from Steve at Dragon Aquarium many many many years ago....Still my favourite Aro.