updated tank shots!
1st pic: 150 gal
2nd pic: 55 gal

IMG_6994.jpg

IMG_7030.jpg

Last edited:

ninjaturtle

wow real nice, esp. the hi fin on the flagtail and gotta love the emporor shark
n i cant help but to notice the FULL GOLD aro you have in the 0.5 gallon tank on the top.. haha

m_class2g

Sponsor
your dats have grown BIG!!! rtg is getting there as well. the 11 incher has such nice colour. if only mine would look like that. mine are always black due to my arowana chasing them around constantly. lol.

kookus

hahahaa.... the money went towards the fish.... the stand is sturdy and level, although we eyeballed everything when we made it. Thanks though.

frozen-fire

kookus, very nice setup... is that sand as substrate? isn't it a pain to siphon the crap from the surface of the sand?

kookus

I find that I remove some every time i do it. Sand is cheap and eventually I would just have it bare or I can add some back in with a cup. Just remember to stir the sand when you do water changes.

kookus

nope no aggression. the fight for food though! The aro is a champ he competes for food really well and it doesnt freak him out.

I have 2 wide bars, 1 three bar indo, one thin bar and 2 tiny indos. I put them there to learn how to eat pellets cause the big ones do.

CORVETTE

THANKS

Ya they are growing good and there tails are as thick as my thumb. The females disk is chewed up a little on the back side, but i'm wondering if its from the male at night. She has show bite marks on her back as well. May be he wants to get frisky. The other 2 rales do not show any and bite marks on them. I also learned to not stick my finger in there again the other day, i'm sure glad p-bass don't have much for teeth and my aro doesn't bite ....yet.