Hello everyone!

JLee

Wanted to say "hi" to everyone again.

I hope all is well. I never got around to doing a proper intro before. I've been a member on here since 2010 when I purchased two CV Maju BBXB for my brother's high school graduation. Now he's graduating from UBC soon. He wasn't able to keep them due to certain obligations but he was hinting me about wanting to start a comm again. Thinking about contributing and giving him a surprise. Been through a lot these few years.

I still remember picking up the fish for him almost 4 years ago at the airport with Theo. Might still have the picture of taking delivery of them saved somewhere on my hard drive. I think its time I got in touch and see what the plans are for next year.

Thanks all!

chen88

Super Moderator
Hey there....time really has flown by over the last few years! great to hear your brother's graduating from UBC...graduating is always a great achievement at that level.

Aro prices still remains a buyers market especially through our sellers on here! best place to buy aros as I'm sure you can attest from dealing with Theo. Good luck

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Always great to hear from an old customer/aro acquaintance. :)

I am happy to help you out any way I can, just drop me a pm and we can meet up and discuss.

Sounds like your brother is lucky to have you for a brother. :)