Hold-on your TRUE ST (Datnoid Tigers)

jackson

they do that with most fish. raise the prices like that because they know some rich fish collecting nut will pay for it. Other sites in Japan charge regular price for them $200-500 a fish depenind on the size. Even in the staes ST's that are 16'' are going for $500-750 max. That site is a joke.

Edit -- nothing agianst the member who posted this:)

Last edited:

DiXoN

i just sold the biggest ST in the whole of the UK for £300 ir $600 USD its all about worth and how much people will pay and if they pay ridiculous amounts then so be it, personally i would not.

Last edited:

DrBranDo

there was once a huge ST at dragon aquarium in TO. The biggest I've seen. It was at least 24 inches if my memory's still good. Wonder who bought it and at what price.

Gwai.jai

there was once a huge ST at dragon aquarium in TO. The biggest I've seen. It was at least 24 inches if my memory's still good. Wonder who bought it and at what price.

I could be wrong, but didn't that one die! Same as that huge Flagtail a few years back!

EEYY

There you go. I was there too. Someone took these pics a while ago. The full body length is at least 20". The biggest I've ever seen upfront!! :eek::eek:

Huge_Tiger_2.jpg

Huge_Tiger_1.jpg

Enjoy.