ID Please and How much are they?

kevincao

My friend is selling me this breeding pair for $600 CAD, the female just give birth a week ago, and he is planning to pregnant her with a galaxy and then send it to me. (the female is the black one)

How much will the pups worth with the male henlei x the female and galaxy x the female? how is the quality of the male and female? how much are the parents worth?

and is the male King henlei?

I really have no idea how much they worth and what they are, please help thanks!

The reason I focus on the price and quality a lot is because we exchange pups a lot, I know he give me for cheap, but I would like to know exactly how much so I could return the favour in future when they breed again.

Thanks.

MALE
2ywwmtk.jpg

FEMALE
15yj1o0.jpg

k4tqqd.jpg

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am no expert on rays, but I think the female is a Black Diamond (P14) crossed with a Henlei (P13); I'd guess the male could be similar, but maybe with some pearl mixed in? I think quite a few forum members will have more informed guesses than mine.

skynoch

I'm guessing the same but nothing with pure blood lines there. $600 is a good price as you would never get and raise pups for close to that price. Very nice Rays.

kevincao

Thanks, guys. Those are some good guesses, almost everyone i asked so far say is either bd or leo cross henlei. Well, im glad!

And the male is it king henlei or something else as well? The disc is messed up because the cat fish bite it.

skynoch

Thanks, guys. Those are some good guesses, almost everyone i asked so far say is either bd or leo cross henlei. Well, im glad!

And the male is it king henlei or something else as well? The disc is messed up because the cat fish bite it.

The male is not king but very nice, all hybrid blood who is not a bad thing. Enjot

babymack

Nice pair!!
Male looks Spider x black ray back to a black ray
and female.looks like it has pearl in her maybe same comBo as male but pearl instead of spider. Either way great price for a good quality breeding pair of hybrids