Indo Dragon Keychain

EEYY

Hi everyone:

Hendri is having some Indo Dragon keychain available for sell.

$10 USD each + shipping = about $20CAD each (TORONTO AREA ONLY).

IndoKeychain.jpg
(Photo source: www.indodragon.com )

Our book shipment was 2 weeks earlier than that. Thus, Kenta and I DON'T have them at all.

If you guys are interested, please sign-up here and will see what we can arrange.

Thanks.

Last edited:

EEYY

Up to now.

- reddragon (one??)
- AKSH (??)
- CHILI RED (one ??)
- senthus. (??)

Guys, if I order 10 keychains, I will get one for myself. Meaning, 9 keychains will be available.

I need to know the # of keychain(s) per person. If any of the above 4 members see this post, please confirm your keychain(s) quantity.

Thanks

Last edited:

m_class2g

Sponsor
ok just ordered 5 keychains.

all 5 should be all spoken for already at $25 each. leave me your cell # if i dont have it already and i will call you when the keychains get here. thanks.

m_class x2
losai x1
kookus x1
kenta x1

EEYY

Guys:

If the demand is not there, I might not order at all. If I can collect something close to 20 keychains (in Toronto area) , I should be able to make it down to $20CAD each.

Viewers from non-Toronto East coast city would be subject to extra shipping cost, which is basically to cover what Canada Post charging me.

When the keychains are arrived, I would plan to go to a particular place at certain time (mostly weekend) and dsitribute the keychain to you guys.

Also, I would prefer to collect your money first as I had experience viewers signed-up but didn't show up afterwards. If you are from Toronto area, my experience is that a direct bank deposit should be no bank service charge (ie at TD Canada Trust). An interac e-mail money transfer would involve a $1.50 or more service charge per transaction. Just to inform you guys beforehands.

Let's see the response.

Last edited:

EEYY

Guys:

If the demand is not there, I might not order at all. If I can collect something close to 20 keychains (in Toronto area) , I should be able to make it down to $20CAD each.

Viewers from non-Toronto East coast city would be subject to extra shipping cost, which is basically to cover what Canada Post charging me.

When the keychains are arrived, I would plan to go to a particular place at certain time (mostly weekend) and dsitribute the keychain to you guys.

Also, I would prefer to collect your money first as I had experience viewers signed-up but didn't show up afterwards. If you are from Toronto area, my experience is that a direct bank deposit should be no bank service charge (ie at TD Canada Trust). An interac e-mail money transfer would involve a $1.50 or more service charge per transaction. Just to inform you guys beforehands.

Let's see the response.

Updates: Hendri did lower down my minimum order (of 10). I could offer you guys the same price ($20 each).

Up to now, member "CHILI RED" would like to take one. Meaning, it's NOW DOWN TO 9 AVAILABLE IN TORONTO AREA.

If you like one or two, please reply this post and don't PM me as my mail box is almost full.

Thanks for checking. :D:)

EEYY

Update: DOWN TO 8 NOW.

Also, I just received a notification e-mail saying that my order of 10 keychains is already shipped.

If you are interested, please reply this post and I would do my best to keep tracking the keychain order.

Thanks

Last edited:

EEYY

ok ill take 2 , how do i send u the money?

PM replied. But I cannot tell you the exact shipping cost until I have the keychains on hands. My best guess is $10 - $15 range. Meaning, it could be $50 - $55 for 2 keychains.

For checking the shipping cost, I need your postal code. Please PM me whenever possible.

Thanks.

EEYY

Updates: Hendri's delivery is so fast. All keychains are arrived today.

DSC03237.jpg

The following sample package is for reddragon (I hope you don't mind I use it as an example). I would safely put the keychain in a small envelope with bubble cushion in it. The shipping cost to Vancouver is $12 (confirmed by Canada Post), it should take 5-6 business days. This comes with tracking#.

DSC03240.jpg

DSC03241.jpg

If there are any out-of-Toronto viewers who plan to get one, please reply this post.

For reddragon, please check your PM.

Thanks

Last edited: