Indonesian Super Reds from CV MAJU

Kenta

Administrator
We are pleased to announce that we will be importing high quality premium Super reds from CV Maju, a famous Indonesian farm that has been featured in all the Indodragon books and is an old timer in the arowana and fish industry. This is the same farm that our successful arowana tankmates order came from, which has proved their reliability and credibility. With the Canadian market demanding higher and higher quality arowanas, Maju has agreed to send only Top quality 100% Super reds.

Please email all inquiries to [email protected]

Preorder prices are as follow:

SUPER REDS 10" - $1200 US FIRM
RTGS- $350 US FIRM

Please note, that once the fish land these prices do not apply. The three pictures below are actual photos of the stock he will be sending. CV Maju has estimated their size to be 10" by the time of arrival into Canada.

maju.jpg

maju2.jpg

maju3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EKen

Super Moderator
You sure the red on the fish is not from the guy's finger blood? :D

I love this Quality Price war between suppliers... I remember a member here used to think that you could buy quality Reds under 1500$, and I didn't believe him... ;)

Kenta

Administrator
Please note though, the preorder price applies to locals only... unfortunately due to the season of arrival, we will NOT be shipping to other provinces.

Anyone who preorders will be getting a random fish and will be picking up at the airport, hence the low price.

menghun

We are pleased to announce that we will be importing high quality premium Super reds from CV Maju, a famous Indonesian farm that has been featured in all the Indodragon books and is an old timer in the arowana and fish industry. This is the same farm that our successful arowana tankmates order came from, which has proved their reliability and credibility. With the Canadian market demanding higher and higher quality arowanas, Maju has agreed to send only Top quality 100% Super reds.

Please email all inquiries to [email protected]

Preorder prices are as follow:

SUPER REDS 10" - $1250 FIRM
RTGS- $350 FIRM

Please note, that once the fish land these prices do not apply. The three pictures below are actual photos of the stock he will be sending. CV Maju has estimated their size to be 10" by the time of arrival into Canada.

very good price for these superb SR....

arl

Please note though, the preorder price applies to locals only... unfortunately due to the season of arrival, we will NOT be shipping to other provinces.

But doesn't the airlines put live cargos (dogs, cats..fish) in a temperature controlled environment in the special cargo compartment of the plane? and why can't we get same price as the vancouver guys plus shipping cost? :confused:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
We currently have a small claims lawsuit against Westjet over fish they lost (and killed) last December in transit. Westjet misdirected a SR and BBXB last year and did not find the fish for 24 hours. During that time they had been left in an unheated warehouse in the middle of winter in Calgary; needless to say the fish were dead when found. There was never any question that any customer could lose money in such a situation; Kenta and I took the loss of several thousand dollars ourselves and shipped the customer replacement fish. That experience was without doubt the low point in our import operation so far.

Our cold Canadian winters leave NO margin for error in shipping. Unfortunately the airlines have proven themselves only too capable of making errors. When the weather is okay, the fish make it; when the weather is cold, they might not.

Now, if there is any customer outside Vancouver who is willing to take the shipping risk on 100% and will legally sign off on it, then I think we can arrange to ship out a fish.

Otherwise, I'd say wait till the spring thaw guys! :)

Kenta

Administrator
But doesn't the airlines put live cargos (dogs, cats..fish) in a temperature controlled environment in the special cargo compartment of the plane? and why can't we get same price as the vancouver guys plus shipping cost? :confused:

My last post was sort of confusing... Preorder price will apply to everyone, but due to the reasons Theo stated, we are not willing to ship during the Xmas/winter season... too risky.

You would think that live animals get priority, but that was not the case... that shipment Theo was talking about also got delayed not one, but TWO flights, due to the high volume of Xmas... also human error on westjets side was the maincause of the fishs deaths

arl

That does make sense. Thanks for the clarifications. This is a great opportunity for those planning on a cheaper,but just as magnificent, aro comm tank!! I am sure that "FIRM" will still be flexible with this guys if your getting 6 RTG's :D. This will probably be another record breaking shipment with that prices!

Kenta

Administrator
Yuppers, Great prices!

But unfortunately, the FIRM means FIRM :( Pretty much no room for more discounts unless we pay out of our own pockets :(