Live Aquarium Plants For Sale Canada Wide Shipping Available

I have a selection of live aquarium plants for sale. Over the past couple of months I've been experimenting with various types of plants to find out which ones will survive the harsh conditions of a bare bottom discus tank (high heat, low light, no fertilizer, no CO2, no substrate). Of the various types of plants that I tried these are the ones that did well:

Anubias afzelii, comes potted or loose, can be attached to wood. $8 each.
IMG_5923-1.jpg

Anubias barteri, comes loose, can be attached to wood. I have been growing mine floating and the wild discus seem to appreciate the surface cover. $8 each.
IMG_5937-1.jpg

Echinodorus bleheri (aka Amazon Sword plant), comes potted, many are already sending out runners (baby plants). $8 each.
IMG_5926-1.jpg

Echinodorus ozelot, comes potted, very cool mottled pattern on the leaves. Some are the "red flame" variety which have more red in the new leaves like the bottom photo. $8 each.
IMG_5925-1.jpg

IMG_5928-1.jpg

Java fern, comes loose, can be attached to wood. $5 each.
IMG_5934-1.jpg

I have a limited number of 4" tile plant boxes each comes with an amazon or ozelot sword plant. $20 each.
IMG_6266-1.jpg

I also have one tile planter box measuring 16" x 5" that comes with two established amazon swords and an ozelot sword for $50.
IMG_5930-2-1.jpg

As with all my plants, fish and supplies Canada wide shipping is available. Orders can be placed by PM, e-mail or directly on my website www.canadianaquafarm.com