babymack

hey guy here are some pics of my red
SUPERRED3OCT2508.jpg

SUPERRED2OCT2508.jpg

SUPERREDOCT2508.jpg

april907031.jpg

EKen

Super Moderator
Your fish seems very shy...His cheeks are blushing very much ;)

He seems to hold a lot of potential. But I find him a bit skinny, imho fat arowanas are sexier :D

I forgot, very nice fish by the way.

rulaifu

Your water is SO.................... clear. What filtration system you are using?
If you want a better looking on this red, you can change into Black background instead of the Blue.

babymack

Very nice I really want one.

Can you tell us what farm he is from?
i beleive he is a shelook red from PT Barhari Istana Alkausar well its what it say on the cert

Your fish seems very shy...His cheeks are blushing very much ;)

He seems to hold a lot of potential. But I find him a bit skinny, imho fat arowanas are sexier :D

I forgot, very nice fish by the way.
thanks ya i love the fater ones for a bit i was always out of town so he lost a bit of weight im bulking him back up. ya he is a little skecky you know how i can fix that?

Nice red you have there. By the way, how old is he? And how big is he?
i have had him for just under a year. should be a year this month so about 1.5 years old and he is 12"
Also be more careful on his right eye. Try to stop the DE problem.
ya i noticed that i think its from the tank mates i use to use a fishing floater for my aro's and it fixed my old jardini at a early stage. but seems silvers and asians always get it more often
Your water is SO.................... clear. What filtration system you are using?
If you want a better looking on this red, you can change into Black background instead of the Blue.
ya i love black background wanted blue for a change the background is 2 side other side is black.. the tank is a aquagiant and it comes with the over head filter i'll be adding a magnum 350 to it soon as i added 2 young oscars and they are all growing i might be adding 2 hbrtg's as well to start building my comm tank

protoxeno

Woah thats beautiful, look at that deep orange spread will be deep red when it grows up! very nice. Came from shelookred you say?

EKen

Super Moderator
BabyMack:
I had a feeling it came from SheLookRED. I believe SheLookRED aros have that type of bodyshape. I had the intention to log into the forum this morning to ask you if it was from SheLookRED, oh well...

babymack

Woah thats beautiful, look at that deep orange spread will be deep red when it grows up! very nice. Came from shelookred you say?
i think its a shelook red but breed in a diff farm casue i have 2 certs with it i just bought him from a LFS

nice tank, lets hope the aro dont beat the front
no he doesn't pick on her at all

Hey nice Indo Red. Great color. What are you feeding him??:)
thanks i feed him mostly prawns but also super warms, crickets and some times feeders

BabyMack:
I had a feeling it came from SheLookRED. I believe SheLookRED aros have that type of bodyshape. I had the intention to log into the forum this morning to ask you if it was from SheLookRED, oh well...
yea its a shelook red:)

thank to everyone for their coments

Alx

Beautiful fish , I personally like on blue background, not as dramatic, but sure makes tank look brighter, and fish stand-out.

babymack

Very nice, good job!
thank you!!!

I think yours is the perfect example that what I consider worth my money buying.
ya i was debating on getting him or not because i didn't really know the place he came from when i bought him but i'm very happy with him thanks

Beautiful fish , I personally like on blue background, not as dramatic, but sure makes tank look brighter, and fish stand-out.
thank you ya i like the blue backgound cause i always use black good change of veiw..wish i chould get the water marks out tho lol..