My Short Body HBRTG from Xian leng Malaysia

shchiam1978

Hi Guys,
I am new here.
This is my aro called XLSBHBRTG :p
hb1webbd4.jpg

frozen-fire

that's a very nice looking aro. I actually don't mind it at all, I clicked the link expecting to see something like those deformed king aros which i'm not a big fan of.
how big will this fish get?

Dragonguy

Not really a fan of short body aro but your is probably semi short. Unlike the short aros I've seen before they were really short.

I like the bright red color, it's nice!

shchiam1978

Not really a fan of short body aro but your is probably semi short. Unlike the short aros I've seen before they were really short.

I like the bright red color, it's nice!
I don't like the very short body type as well. This is my previous HBRTG
2202231185_ca803092e2.jpg

Last edited:

mike

very nice fish! but which one is better the short body or the longer ones? or isit just prefrence?

EKen

Super Moderator
I really like your semi-short rtg. Well balanced, bodyshape-wise and finnage-wise also. How is the price of a semi-short compared to the normal one?

Keep us updated, I am very curious how the fish will look like as it grows bigger.

shchiam1978

I really like your semi-short rtg. Well balanced, bodyshape-wise and finnage-wise also. How is the price of a semi-short compared to the normal one?

Keep us updated, I am very curious how the fish will look like as it grows bigger.

Well the price is a bit different compared to the normal one.
Still pumping the fella up and i can see the body start to broden. Will kep everyone updated.

Arodynamic

Does not look like a typical short Body aro- Short body aros tend to be runts and deformed fish - some hobbyists like them for space reasons and looks and shops put a heavy premium on them. In short they won't win any prizes at Aquarama.