My Tank Mates part 1

GRANDDRAGON

Here are some of the tank mates that I keep with my 10" Red Aro. I had 1 tin foil barb (not shown) and has now passed away, 1 Mono used to have 4 but have all now passed away , 4 King kong parrots, 2 flower horn parrots (only one shown), I hi fin pleco, 1 gold nugget pleco (not shown) and 1 Black bar silver dollar. All fish that have passed are due to the Red Aro's agressive nature. Sorry for the flash.

HPIM6239sL.jpg

I will post some other pictures of my other Community Tanks.

DrBranDo

Wow nice fishes. mono is cool. Are they hard to keep???

I notice you keeping a FH with the SR. Do they fight?

GRANDDRAGON

Wow nice fishes. mono is cool. Are they hard to keep???

I notice you keeping a FH with the SR. Do they fight?

Hi there the Mono is not hard to keep at all but I originally had 4 in the tank and they become aggressive to each other until there was only 1 left. My Red Arowana then decided to pick at him along with all the other fish in the tank and shortly after he died and was scaled by the ARO.

GRANDDRAGON

nice how long for that mono to get that size? is that a parrotxflowerhorn? nice setup!

Actually I had purcahsed the Monos at almost the same size that they are shown. and yes these are the flowerhorn parrot xbreeds.Thanx for the nice comment. Also to Answer DRBRANDO no the Flowerhorn parrots do not fight at all but the Aro likes to eat his scales from time to time.

Last edited: