One more pic of my VIP FGXB

FOSSILFISH

Happy New Year to all members.
Hope every one had a happy & safe holiday.
Here is another picture of my VIP crossback.
A bit better picture from the last one I posted earlier.

All feed back welcome, good or bad. Enjoy...

fgold.JPG

jackson

I like it:) it looks really nice.

I am guessing that those cichlids you have with it are the reason he is missing some of it's anal fin?

Also what does FGXB stand for?

EKen

Super Moderator
Very nice shine, how old is he. I think your next picture of the fish should be one from the top.

FOSSILFISH

I like it:) it looks really nice.

I am guessing that those cichlids you have with it are the reason he is missing some of it's anal fin?

Also what does FGXB stand for?

The nip on the anal fin was caused by a large red hook that I have since moved from the tank.
It is just over 11 inches, & about 1 yr old.:)

FOSSILFISH

Thanx to all that gave my fish feedback. It is much appreciated.
I will be sure to post more pics to show you how it develops.
This picture was taken the same day as the previous pics on
my gallery. You can tell by the nip on the anal fin.
It has since developed more in colour.
Someone mentioned that this Arow was a late bloomer.
But I won't get into that. Hope you all enjoyed.

shchiam1978

Happy New Year to all members.
Hope every one had a happy & safe holiday.
Here is another picture of my VIP crossback.
A bit better picture from the last one I posted earlier.

All feed back welcome, good or bad. Enjoy...

View attachment 107
very nice aro, i have another tank full of blood parrot but i don't wanna mix it with aro, always steal aro SW.
how and what do u feed ur parrots

FOSSILFISH

As for those rumours Grand Dragon, the answer is, Yes. Everything is for sale, it all depends on the price in the end. If your interested PM me and we can discuss it further. I invite you to have a look at this XB in person if you like.
His cert states that he is a "High Quality Golden Cross Back" from Imperial Palace (aka VIP). I feed him Freeze dried krill, market prawn and SW.
He will also take food from your hand and is calm and magnificent. I am slowly trying to get him to take Hikari pellets, maybe in a week or so he will start.
I cut back on SW recently because I want him to get used to pellets and dried krill.
I really don't have a problem with Parrots taking food from the Arow because I can hand feed him. I find it easier and you can monitor how much he eats at each feeding.
I will be moving him into my 180 in a few weeks and I am sure he will enjoy his new space soon.

Thank you for all you comments, it was much appreciated.;)