p14 stingrays

lamsimon

went to lfs on hasting in vancouver , the owner told me he is going to get a min of 1 pair of p14 stingrays in $4700 pair

h.l_nathan

yeah i my bro saw it. It was suppose to be for me but that guy thinks everyone is full of doe. Those two brother tht owns that place is greedy. They picked it up in chinatown Seatle for half that. They called me b4 it arrive at the shop for me to stop by.

jackson

Those are stupid prices or should I say Aquabid prices.

They really are not worth that much you just have to be desperate to pay that price.

homebrewed

Super Moderator
A fish is worth what its worth.

If I could afford it, I'd love to own a pair :)

There is a LFS around here that a contact for black rays. He's brought in a few (leos) for himself as displays. They look great.

protoxeno

Those are stupid prices or should I say Aquabid prices.

They really are not worth that much you just have to be desperate to pay that price.

Careful now haha, LFS might post something and say 'don't hate' and say you pay what you get.

h.l_nathan

I know where they bought it too and its just a couple hours drive and the price double. Its just my stupid bro havent gone to pick a pair up for me yet hopefully this weekend he will get his fat ass over there.

rudy

BTW I called this store and they are getting Leos which are P13. He has no intention of getting P14. If he did I would have bought them:eek: