Pix of my RTG purchase back in December

Finally, I have a chance to post a couple of pix of my baby named "Lucky".
Sorry for the poor quality. Can't seem to figure out my camera.:eek: Might have to get some friends to help me with the camera.

Still trying to learn more about Lucky's personality.
Lucky is absolutely amazing!:eek:

dsc04059vi7.jpg

dsc04040hi0.jpg

Kenta

Administrator
Yes, he has. Its all thx to the feedback from everyone on here!:)

Its kinda tricky feeding him some times or either that Lucky is a very picky eater.:eek:

Shouldn't be a picky eater, when i had him he ate everything! Are you still feeding pellets? He loved hikari floating pellets, also try bloodworms!

Shouldn't be a picky eater, when i had him he ate everything! Are you still feeding pellets? He loved hikari floating pellets, also try bloodworms!

Actually, he has been only more of the pellets. 3-6 pf them depending how hungry he is. Also, I gave him some cut up krills and he eats very little of it. I guess I can not expect him to eat so much he is still small right now.:p I tried bloodworms but he didn't even get near it. I think I will just have to keep trying and keep the pellets as the regular food.

thx Kenta!

frozen-fire

Lucky's a nice RTG. If it's on pellets that's a very good thing. I wish mine took pellets, but the best I can do is gut feed Hikari floating pellets to my superwoms.

what do you feed this guy? my rtg wont even touch hikari carnivore pellets... so picky

Did u just pick him up recently? It takes time to get them to eat pellets. Furthermore, it depends on how the previous owner or farm feed them with. I am very lucky that Kenta was able train to eat pellets already so I didn't have to do a lot work.

HKSR

hey Aqua Fanatics! How's the 180G? Man, I miss having a fish tank... been outta the hobby for awhile now... but so tempted to jump back in...

hey Aqua Fanatics! How's the 180G? Man, I miss having a fish tank... been outta the hobby for awhile now... but so tempted to jump back in...

Hey man. long time no see. The 180G is good! Like it a lot. You should jump back in if you have the time. I find that because I have like 4 tanks to takecare of, its a little bit time consuming. Furthermore, the prices for Asian Arow has changed a little bit these past few month. :)

HKSR

Man, tell me about it... the prices for Asian Aros are unbelievable now. When I got into fish years ago, a poor quality RTG would be $1k or more, and super reds and xbs were $2500+... what a difference in the market now... so tempting to jump back in...

take some full tank shots of the 180... I wanna see how u've got it setup now :)

Man, tell me about it... the prices for Asian Aros are unbelievable now. When I got into fish years ago, a poor quality RTG would be $1k or more, and super reds and xbs were $2500+... what a difference in the market now... so tempting to jump back in...

take some full tank shots of the 180... I wanna see how u've got it setup now :)

It hasn't change much. I am still using most of the stuff that u sold me.

dsc04076kb6.jpg

dsc04074qm6.jpg

Last edited: