PNT

jackson

300 is the best I have seen retail. 150 for a 6'' is the best I ahve seen from a private seller. I am not talking too long ago about 6 months max.

The highest I ahve seen is 700, 850, 900... from 6'' to about 10'' not worth it at all.

protoxeno

Theres one at lucky AQ in the tank with the other indo red but much much bigger going for 2250 I think. I didn't ask how much the PNT was, take a look.

EKen

Super Moderator
Chilli Red:
Are you from TO? I remember seeing a guy from TO, Endi, I think he is a member here selling his PNT for a very good price.

CHILLI RED

EKEN: yes T.O. area. I have found one for sale at a lfs however my wife says not to buy it. something about spending money on more important things. lol :D i thought fish and turtles were very important things!

CHILLI RED

my tank is only 150 gallon and i REALLY want to get a nice super red aro in the next year so maybe I shouldnt get a turtle or other fish as well. Once i get the aro there might not be enough room for both or perhaps they will fight.

jackson

The truth is what most people dont understand about these turtles is that they get huge and will need to be house in an enclosure not a tank once they reach an adult size. They also become super aggressive towards fish (who are food to them) and other turtles of the same kind or not. If you plan on getting one and keeping for the rest of it's life you will need an indoor pond when it is older. They are like the RTC's and TSN's of the turtle world.

CHILLI RED

Thanks for good info Jackson! I guess these turtles are very nice when they are small but like you say they do get LARGE.

ninjaturtle

i think they should be more than 300 now, 300 was the price a while ago

just for anyone who might wana know,
$30cdn in hong kong for 1