Potamotrygon Boesemani

Joey

I have my Potamotrygon Boesemani for sale.

15-16" across disc

Very healthy and fat

Eats anything.. pellets, shrimp, fish fillet, etc...

Not sure what these guys sell for privately, as i have never seen one for sale privately.

Will start by asking $1200, which i think is fair.

Will ship at buyers expense.

Located in nova scotia.

Video from today:

skynoch

Is it a male or female? Looks amazing. I wish I had my collection downsized more so I could pick this one up.

Joey

so whats next after you sell all these fish!? whats coming!?

Much Bigger tank...... Although i wont be able to top the Boesemani, selling simply makes things easier on me, as we are also moving at that same time. I am selling the tank they are in as well....

Joey

I'll ship it where ever anyone wants. A little bit of guidance and team work, as well as the experience on this forum, we can make just about anything happen....

Boydo

Awesome Ray!!!

I think I may need to add this to my collection. Hurry up Mark before its mine!!...Hahahah.

Best of luck with your sale!

Joey

Does anyone else in Canada have one? Would be nice to see some pups!

I dont think there is any others.

I spoke with Oliver, he said only 3-5(including mine) are in north america.

I know one of those died, so that leaves 2-4(including this one) in north america.

Most were shipped over seas.

Of the 2-4 that are suppose to be around, i'm not sure they actually lived or not. I'd say odds are, if there were more, we'd know of at least one other by now.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This looks like it could be a true auction. I know Nico has some Boesemani, he might be interested in adding to his group. One more person to contact I guess. :)

JMorash

Joey I can help you pack her up for an overseas shipment.

But frig. All this talk makes me want her back. Haha

Joey

Joey I can help you pack her up for an overseas shipment.

But frig. All this talk makes me want her back. Haha

As of right now, she'll be staying in Canada. But if she doesn't sell in canada, she'll be getting shipped over seas. So i'll end up taking you up on that... In fact, i'll probably look for a bit of help no matter where she goes. I have all supplies, just need help with the airport...

PS: should really consider her back.. shes bullet proof at this point. Eats ANYTHING... pellets of any type, shrimp, fish fillet, worms, other common foods.. she doesnt care what it is, she eats it all the same.. i bet you i could drop a hotdog in and she'd eat it.. lol... not to mention how hardy she is... she's taken anything thrown at her. Any owner of Boesemani can attest to these rays feeding habbits and hardiness.

Waiting on a reply from the next in line, then will start moving down the list of others interested.