Seachem: PRIME and STABILITY

EEYY

I can get these 2 products at the following price. Let me know if you guys are interested.

PRIME --> $10 per 250ml bottle
--> $15.50 per 500ml bottle
--> $61 per 2L
--> $104 per 4L

STABILITY --> $9 per 250ml bottle
--> $16.50 per 500ml bottle.
--> $56.50 per 2L
--> $90.50 per 4L

500ml or larger size would be good for large tank owners.

Shipping cost will be extra for non-Toronto buyer(s).

chen88

Super Moderator
Eric, anymore Stability left? I might need a few L's if I go through with the new Tank order.

EEYY

Here is the description and direction of Seachem Stability ( http://www.seachem.com/Products/product_pages/Stability.html )

Using a 400G tank as a quick example.

Month#1, first day, add 200ml (ie with all tap water)
Month#1, day2 to day8, add 100ml per day. A total of 700ml.

<< Assuming the normal water cycling process is also starting from Day#1. Based on the direction, new fish can add to the aquarium on Day#8. >>

For Optimum bio-filter:
Month#2 to Month#12, add 200ml per month. A total of 2,200ml

Total for a year would be 3,100ml or 3.1L

Overdose will not harm the fish at all. No specific expiration date on this product.

If you are 100% using tap water (ie no "old" water at all) to fill up a new tank, I would strongly recommend hobbyists to give it a try. It would be considered as a safer way to speed up the water cycling process.

carcrazy

I have been using the powdered form of prime (called Safe) for the past 2 years on all of my tanks (1300g). I have never had a problem. I have used about 1/5 of the 4 kg (8.8 lb) tub so far. Should last me another 10 years.

I consider Prime (Safe) to be an excellent product.

EEYY

Will have an extra jar of 4L Seachem Stability available. Let me know if you are interested.

EEYY

Seachem Stability arrived today.

One 4L jar is pending to be sold. Another 4L jar is still available.