Shotty iphone video of the 120!

JMorash

Hey,

I apologize for the quality, but I just did it quick with my iPhone this morning. This is my 120 which houses a 20-22" Channa barca, a few 8"-12" Bala Sharks, four clown loaches (5"-11"), two trachycorystes catfish (10"), a single Synodontis cf. decorus (9"), and then a big gibbiceps, an anostomas, some congos, a boesmani rainbow, some torpedo barbs, and a flying fox. I will be moving out the pleocos, catfish, and anostomas soon, and I already moved out the congos. Looking at getting another bala shark, some garra, and hopefully more big rainbows and torpedos. I'm also adding some java fern soon. Eventually the stock of this tank will transfer to my 210, which will be a big planted barb, loach and snakehead tank.

I hope you enjoy.

JMorash

exoticaquaria

very nice barca! how big do they get anyways? i thought they were aggressive. nice to see some tank mates with the barca.

JMorash

Thanks Mike! Apparently they get about 30". He's moving into a 210 in a couple months, then hopefully a 360 by 2014. He's usually super aggressive, so it was risky mixing him, but I lucked out adopting a few balas, so it was worth the risk and he completely ignores them. So far so good!

exoticaquaria

Thanks Mike! Apparently they get about 30". He's moving into a 210 in a couple months, then hopefully a 360 by 2014. He's usually super aggressive, so it was risky mixing him, but I lucked out adopting a few balas, so it was worth the risk and he completely ignores them. So far so good!

nice! glad theyre not turning into a snack! lol.