specialty plecos

joshhoward

hey there
im looking for some good size specialty plecos but can only find small ones. does anyone know of any that are at least 5-6 inches available...ie royals, gold nuggets, sultans, green or blue spot...
thankx

JMorash

Hey Josh,

I can get pretty much anything. My lists are full of some nice bigger plecos right now. I recently just received some nice big platina royals from rio xingu for a really good price. I am in Nova Scotia, but if you are interested I can bring them here, make sure they are perfect and then ship them off to you. Or if you are down for doing a big enough order ($300 + worth of fish), I can have them sent directly to your area and then I will give you pretty much my cost, plus maybe a 10-15% fee for doing all the transactions and locating the fish.

Let me know,

Justin Morash

EEYY

hey there
im looking for some good size specialty plecos but can only find small ones. does anyone know of any that are at least 5-6 inches available...ie royals, gold nuggets, sultans, green or blue spot...
thankx

I saw some royal pleco ranging from 4"-8" at Lucky Aquarium (in Toronto)but I didn't ask for the price.

Here is the current price list (being posted yesterday). For detail, please call the store directly (905-477-8778).

Road direction: http://www.luckyaquarium.com/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=3

Plecos:
L177 (Gold Nugget) - 19.99
L333 Hypancistrus sp - 44.99
L025 (medium size) - 149.99
L075 (Para Pleco) - 34.99
L134 (Leopard frog pleco) - 59.99
L018 - 24.99
L029 (Galaxy) - 39.99
L288 - 37.99
L240 - 39.99

Also, I just sent you a PM!!!

Good luck.

Last edited:

joshhoward

Hey Josh,

I can get pretty much anything. My lists are full of some nice bigger plecos right now. I recently just received some nice big platina royals from rio xingu for a really good price. I am in Nova Scotia, but if you are interested I can bring them here, make sure they are perfect and then ship them off to you. Or if you are down for doing a big enough order ($300 + worth of fish), I can have them sent directly to your area and then I will give you pretty much my cost, plus maybe a 10-15% fee for doing all the transactions and locating the fish.

Let me know,

Justin Morash

justin i have never shipped or been involved with that. whats all involved in that? cuz im not even close to nova scotia...

joshhoward

well its about an hour to and hour and a half away from t.o. but i do go down to dragon aquarium quite a bit and have been planning on going a little further into the other stores such as lucky.

plecosGTA

Hi,

I have some large whiptail panaques (L-090) for $50.00 each. I have a few interest so far. Let mek know if you would be interested. This price is hard to beat anywhere.

Cheers,
Ken

joshhoward

ken..
i may be interested. how many do you have, how big are they and do you have pics..heres my email nissanracing_redlined@hotmail
thankx

plecosGTA

Hi,

They are around 6"+ not counting the tail extension. I'll try and get you some clear pictures tonight.

Cheers,
Ken