Spring/Summer 2013 Dreamfish Order

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
It is time to organize the 2013 spring/summer Dreamfish order. :)

Having imported Asian arowana from multiple farms going on 8 years now, I can say Nicolas and his Dreamfish company are absolutely top rate. The response from every owner of a Dreamfish has been 100% positive. Pricing is competitive in the industry, and discounts can be offered, especially for orders of multiple fish.

Prices for single fish purchases are listed below.

Contact [email protected] if interested.

Prices for Merlion fish (highest select grade) are posted here:

1. MerLion Harmony
2. MerLion Royal Ultimate (BBXB)
3. MerLion Red Ultimate
4. MerLion Gold Ultimate
5. MerLion Emerald Batik (Snake Skin)

(*GH 50-90% available for above fish, price dependent)

Prices for Prestige fish are posted here:

1) Prestige Red
2) Prestige Red (Premium)
3) Prestige Chilli (line bred)
4) Prestige Blood Red (line bred)

5) Prestige Crossback
6) Prestige Crossback (50% GH)
7) Prestige Crossback (90% GH)

8) Prestige Crossback (Premium) - Gold Base or Blue Base
9) Prestige Crossback (Premium 50% GH)
10) Prestige Crossback (Premium 90% GH)

11) Prestige Crossback (RedGold)
12) Prestige Crossback (RedGold Premium)

13) Prestige Gold
14) Prestige Gold (Premium)
15) Prestige Gold XBHB
16) Prestige Emerald (Red Tail)
17) Prestige Emerald (Gold Tail)
18) Prestige Emerald (Green Tail)

Westjet adds $75-150 per box of fish (depending on how many are ordered). GST/HST as applicable to your province.

Important information to read:

Have a look at the official Dreamfish website: http://www.dreamfish.com.sg/

Also, be sure to read: DREAMFISH INC. POLICY ON GOLDEN HEAD AROWANA

Singapore prices for Dreamfish Arowana direct purchase

Be sure to check out the Dreamfish subforum on this website:
http://www.arowanaclub.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=121

Check out the Dreamfish subforum on Arofanatics:
http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=139

Check out the new social media site: http://merlionarowana.com/home/
*note - the forum section of this site is reserved for owners of Dreamfish arowana; one section of the site anyone can access that shows some current fish for sale is here: http://merlionarowana.com/agents-2/

Take note of the special Dreamfish promotion/contest: http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=496508

Finally, you can have a look at a meeting I had with Nicolas (owner of Dreamfish) and some other well known Singaporean Arowana farmers here:
http://www.arowanaclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=3993

Do your research, look for reviews of Dreamfish, communicate with other hobbyists on this forum and others. There really is no comparison of the quality and reputation for Dreamfish.

I second that Dreamfish is an outstanding company for quality and service. Nicolas goes far and beyond to look after his customers and bring them high quality aros. I've had many many conversations with Nicholas and always impressed at how genuine and honest a guy he is. He will always have my business because of it. Theo's been not too shabby either :p

xenon240

I was impressed with the Premium 50% GH from last order. So lets get this order going! I'm in for 90% GH's, more Premium Reds, and Merlion Royal Ultimate.

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Nice to see Canadian prices finally dropping across the board this is great new for all arowana hobbyist.

So many to pick from where to start.

Rhomadeas

So many kinds, how do I decide? Looking at these prices I'll be on the lower end, and I don't really want to just get a fish because it's all I can afford. I'm partial to the RTG but even then there appears to be different ones = confused lol!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The lesser cost emeralds are nice fish, but my personal recommendation for a first Asian arowana would be to get either the prestige gold, prestige gold premium or prestige gold XB/HB. You will be investing a lot of time in raising this fish and all three of these provide outstanding colour "bang for your buck".

exoticaquaria

The lesser cost emeralds are nice fish, but my personal recommendation for a first Asian arowana would be to get either the prestige gold, prestige gold premium or prestige gold XB/HB. You will be investing a lot of time in raising this fish and all three of these provide outstanding colour "bang for your buck".

I agree. Get a RTG at the very least. RTGs in all honestly is a nice fish for the money spent.

hondas3000

I agree. Get a RTG at the very least. RTGs in all honestly is a nice fish for the money spent.

I agree, at least you get what you pay for :D. With all these name it is so hard to know which one is which, its still xb and rtg but a lot more fancy name. Next things you know it will be super super super super red :D

Cimmel1

I have a red tailed emerald aro that I bought from this forum. It is a nice fish, but it is still a green aro when it comes down to it. In my opinion I would get at least a rtg but with the prices so close together the gold premium or the hb/xb seem extremely tempting as well. I'm still deciding whether to jump on this order for a redgold xback, but like you said so many choices.....

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am now collecting deposits, looks to be a big order shaping up. I am hoping to have the funds ready to wire by next weekend. If you are still thinking about whether to get a Dreamfish aro, you will need to make your mind up soon. :)

fishbill

Hi Theo, Glad to see this summer order coming. Wondering if Dreamfish has a Ultimate Royal Gold with full GH to offer this time? @ what size? Thx

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I will check for you. How is your red doing? Any chance of photo/video update? I am curious. :)

fishbill

Hi Theo, Mine is the Premium BBXB in Toronto. Lol. He is doing really well and very aggressive. I will try to post some pics later.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
lol between real names, forum names, email names and all the arowana names I am lucky I can remember my own name! :)

Yes, please post some update photos.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am looking to wire the money in next couple days. Please contact me if you want to get a fish in this order. Looking at early June arrival if I can get the money wired this week.

Every order I get people who miss the cut off and then must wait till the next order. Don't delay! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Waiting on Canadian CITES, on track for mid to late June arrival.

I will be out of country for much of summer. I am planning to do a fall Maju order for arrival in September/October. This will be a "full catalogue" order, meaning rays, jumbo loaches, fire eels, datnoids, etc. will all be available, in addition to Asian arowana. I will start a thread on that order in another month or two, probably after the coming Dreamfish order lands.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
CITES is done! Bit earlier than expected. I will have to email everyone to figure out shipping date/day/time that works for most. Some very nice fish coming in on this order... :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am trying to find an arrival day that works for everyone, am waiting to get complete list of shipping date possibilities from Dreamfish.

Today I ship a large pair of BD/Leos to Victoria, so am kind of preoccupied with that.