Summer Group Buy - last one of the year!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay - lots of breaking news to report.

First, end of next week I take delivery of a brand new 535 gallon acrylic tank from Tenecor.

Second, I have decided to set up a nine dragon community tank (straight Panda Gold Supreme HBRTGs).

Given the points above I need some Panda fish - fast! So, this is it, an order mostly on my own account with room for some late season add-ons. So far looking like one person in for Blue Base Xback, another for a super red, and another for a plat head Xback and Blue Base Xback. And then me getting nine Panda Gold Supremes. We can fit another 6 fish in the order for reduced shipping charge. Pm Kenta or me if interested or call Kenta at 604-779-4530.

No matter what this will be the last order until next spring/summer. Kenta and I learned the hard way last year never to ship in winter...

We want to place this order by the end of next week. If interested you will need to make a 25% deposit by time order is placed. Fish should arrive in September.

Whoo-hoo! Here we go... :)

EEYY

Very good point in terms of NOT shipping arowanas in winter time.

A local fish store in Toronto lost 85% -90% of arowanas in one winter shipment due to the delayed flight schedule!!! :eek::eek:

MananaP

Very good point in terms of NOT shipping arowanas in winter time.

A local fish store in Toronto lost 85% -90% of arowanas in one winter shipment due to the delayed flight schedule!!! :eek::eek:

DAYM! :eek: i guess doing it in a warmer time makes it worth waiting for.

arl

is that each or for 2 sr?

I doubt that it's gonna be for 2 SR, but hey, you'll never know! Cirrus might be feeling very generous in this group buy, after all he's getting himself 9 HB RTG's :D. I guess we'll just wait for his official pricing.

arl

It can't be for 2. It is for each. Even that I doubt its quality. That is why I even didn't go and have a look.

Was that from the last group buy? or did your friend got it from somewhere else? I remember reading the price on the last group buy to be more than 900, I could be wrong though. I always wanted a red in my comm but they're just expensive, even the non-fancy ones. I am in it for the long haul anyway so eventually they'll be fine. I guess the quantity just have to offset the quality :D.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Yeah, so anyway, as I was saying ( :D ), there is this final group buy of the year, order goes out next week.

Yes, I will offer a discount as each additional fish helps offset shipping cost.

No, the price can not be $900 because that is below our cost lol!

I'd guess $900 would get you a juvenile fish from an Indonesian farm, but who knows? There are so many backyard breeders and proxy farms popping up these days in S'pore and Malaysia that prices could be coming down. Keep in mind you want to get a fish from a farm that practices line-breeding if at all possible. Farms that engage in fish trading from small mom-and-pop sources risk passing on low quality fish IMO.

Price for one Panda SR or 2 SR's...hmm...make me an offer by PM! :D

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay everyone, I would like to place the order within 7 days so it is decision time for some! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Get in touch with Kenta or me by the end of the week. Order is set to process by Monday Aug. 10 at the latest. :)