Sump Help

CHILLI RED

I'm hoping some of you guys can point me in the right direction. I'm getting a 220 gallon tank next week and want to add a sump filter. Where can I buy a really good one?

CHILLI RED

I stopped by Lucky's today and had a quick chat with one of the owners. They make sumps for customers but are quite pricey. I must be able to find someone to make a good one for me cheaper. They were talking about making one for me with either a 75 or 90 gallon tank. It would come with pump, overflow kit- as the tank I'm getting hasnt been drilled. I dont know if I should have it drilled or not. It would also come with a good uv filter and all media.

chen88

Super Moderator
I was there today around 3:30.....were you there with your gf explaining to her red aros were really orange? :)

CHILLI RED

I was there today around 3:30.....were you there with your gf explaining to her red aros were really orange? :)

No Chen that wasnt me. I was there around 4 I think. And by myself as my wife hates to go to fish stores all the time. I left her shopping downstairs.

CHILLI RED im dragon in mississauga has the total setup for 400 with a trickle filter!
also comes with TOM overflow kit with with magdrive :)

Seen them. Looks like they might work for you. As for Steve.

Last edited by a moderator:

CHILLI RED

CHILLI RED im dragon in mississauga has the total setup for 400 with a trickle filter!
also comes with TOM overflow kit with with magdrive :)

How big is this sump? Is it really good? I just want to make sure I get a good one the first time. I dont want to have to upgrade to a better one later.

umm id say around 35- 40 gallons?? not 100 % sure
i know it has a spinning trickle outlet and IMO good for 360..
they also have glass sumps with compartments for like 100! all ud need then is a pump and overflow

CHILLI RED

umm id say around 35- 40 gallons?? not 100 % sure
i know it has a spinning trickle outlet and IMO good for 360..
they also have glass sumps with compartments for like 100! all ud need then is a pump and overflow

Maybe I'll check them out next week when I'm back in that area.

Arrow

I dont know much about sumps but I know that they have a few there around 40gal,
I would def check them out their good guys and can order in whatever they dont have instock.
Ask for John or Steve