Super-Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHILLI RED

Price drop on my super-red. $1300 FIRM. I'm in Belleville which is 2 hrs east of Toronto. This arowana has very nice colour and is very healthy. 20" in size.

Attachments

• lucky 021.jpg
    lucky 021.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 978

chen88

Super Moderator
Look at the colouration on the gill plate and overall finnage!...awesome!

$1300!...wow

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I agree, this fish looks great and is offered at an amazing price. Elkindo has a good reputation too.

GameDogg

If you give me like 2 weeks man I'll take that fish. I should of got it long ago. I am selling my female english bulldog. When she is sold I will buy that fish!

bcarlos

If you give me like 2 weeks man I'll take that fish. I should of got it long ago. I am selling my female english bulldog. When she is sold I will buy that fish!

Might want to PM Jeff and let him know that you're seriously interested. I'm amazed this fish hasn't already sold.

chen88

Super Moderator
Tim..would look mighty fine in your tank!....No need to resist!...nothing to proof! we know you can't resist! com'on!

RDFISHGUY

Just buy it already. You know you want it. If I had your money it'd be in my tank by now. No one likes a coward Tim. I know you've had some bad luck in the past but this is your chance to prove to yourself that you can successfully keep these fish. So what are you waiting for ? Something tells me the peer pressure thing is not going to work but I think it'd be a nice addition to an already impressive collection. Its a great price too. I paid almost double for mine at half the size.

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
Lucky buyer! Hope they realize that they were fortunate to get thus type of quality for that price!

CHILLI RED

Every time I look at this fish I cant believe I'm selling it. Its turned out much nicer than I'd even hoped for. Because of my health I am selling my fish and will take a break from the hobby for a bit. Once I'm recovered and stronger perhaps I'll get back in. Maybe even get into a larger tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.