Surprise CV Maju aro order!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
A replacement fish for a forum member got the ball rolling for an Asian arowana import from CV Maju. I have ordered a few extra fish: one 6 inch super red and one 6 inch size banjar. There is time to add to the order, but not much. Let me know by next week if you want in. Email [email protected]

Prices are very competitive. Great opportunity to get a super red, blood red, or chilli red ;)

tomuhs

Can't wait to see how the 25 cm red will turn out when it arrives~! Thanks Theo for helping me coordinate this

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Fish come next week.

I have an 18 inch fire eel and a pair of 7 inch clown loaches available if interested.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Here are some photos of a nice 20 cm CV Maju fish coming for a forum member. :)

Notice the nice red tail, red lipstick, blue/green scale sheen, and most of all, the blush on the gills.

Attachments

• IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 816
  • IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_0503.jpg
    IMG_0503.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 785
  • IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 772

Adz1

Fish come next week.

I have an 18 inch fire eel and a pair of 7 inch clown loaches available if interested.

Theo could you mail me the co$t of the 2 loaches please?
that is if they are not already spoken for.

thanks
Adrian.

tomuhs

Good news and bad news.

Good news is the SR is gorgeous. Thank you Theo for everything. The other SR that came in is outstanding as well and my buddy is super happy with it. I'll get some pictures of the little guy later.

On to the bad news.....had a bad leak in the drip last nite causing hot water to run into the tank all night...killing 4 leos, 1 HBRTG, a dat, 4 pbass and gar. I've fixed the problem so I'd really appreciate if no one asked too many questions atm. Heart hurts but i'm glad the SR is ok. Going to stay away from the fish room for a bit until it stops hurting (won't forget to feed the new fish tho!) but I'll be sure to post up a vid. All part fish keeping...

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

Good news and bad news.

Good news is the SR is gorgeous. Thank you Theo for everything. The other SR that came in is outstanding as well and my buddy is super happy with it. I'll get some pictures of the little guy later.

On to the bad news.....had a bad leak in the drip last nite causing hot water to run into the tank all night...killing 4 leos, 1 HBRTG, a dat, 4 pbass and gar. I've fixed the problem so I'd really appreciate if no one asked too many questions atm. Heart hurts but i'm glad the SR is ok. Going to stay away from the fish room for a bit until it stops hurting (won't forget to feed the new fish tho!) but I'll be sure to post up a vid. All part fish keeping...

sorry to hear that tom.