THE WALL

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Lucky you, I love old Floyd. :)

I wonder if he is bringing the show to Vancouver? Will have to look into it.

CHILLI RED

Lucky you, I love old Floyd. :)

I wonder if he is bringing the show to Vancouver? Will have to look into it.

He is playing Vancouver December 10 but looks like most tickets have sold already. Perhaps he will add another show though. Toronto was scheduled for 2 shows then they added a third.

CHILLI RED

Too bad the other remaining guys wouldnt join him. Its not the same without David Gilmour. It will be an amazing show anyway.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Ah, it's all been down hill since Syd Barret left the band. :rolleyes: :D

Enjoy the show, remember the ear plugs. :)

hustler

Say what????? first ive heard of it...... Went to dark side of the moon a few years back.... Better than alice and zombie by far.... Ill check out the nearest show and get some tix for sure.... My best man is in the "industry" so if your out my way and need tickets i may be able to help :) Ive been waiting to see this show since 1984..... I was 3 and learned to press play on my brothers record player..... That lp is still in the basement as well :)

CHILLI RED

hustler-so ya thought ya might like to go to the show? to feel the warm thrill of confusion that space cadet glow? I see that the only show west of ontario is one in vancouver dec 10. I'll post a few pics after the show. I have great seats in the second row of the floor.