Uaru Fernandezyepezi (Very Rare)

chen88

Super Moderator
very nice!....I think I'm going to have to drop by tonight on my way home from work.

EEYY

I think I have a typo. Should be "U"aru rather than "V"aru. I cannot edit it in this session.

Sorry about that.

chen88

Super Moderator
i'm sure you've seen Uaru's before right?

I've seen them on the net....some of the adults looks cool....especially those with the black tint around their eyes as they look like pandas!.

These guys are to be treated like Angel fish as they are very delicate....Beautiful fish!

Last edited:

CanadaPleco

Uaru are awesome fish. They are quite skittish tho so a large tank is best. They would be awesome in your tank Chen!

chen88

Super Moderator
Uaru are awesome fish. They are quite skittish tho so a large tank is best. They would be awesome in your tank Chen!

I thought about them...but a very reliable source told me they are to be treated in a similar environment as you would with Angel Fish!...so I"m not sure that a bare bottom tank and nothing for them to hide in would be good!...

But I agree...these are awesome looking fish and if they would do well in my tank I'd grab a colony of them!

EEYY

Special price(s) for forum members:

-> Single fish: $99 each

-> Quantities (10 or more) discount: $$ Please contact Jim for detail, 905-477-8778 $$

:):)

Last edited: